Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentenced

Any fans here of this band?
    Back in 05 I bought the CD Amok and I was hooked.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

YES!!!

I have EVERYTHING from 'Shades of the past' to their last..'Funeral" cd. Buried alive DVD is great!!!

Poisonblack..kinda picked up where Sentenced left off.

If your new to Sentence, I'd strongly recommend Down '96 and Frozen '98 to start with.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes

First got into them was 'North from here' back in '93. Then they released the crazy 'The Tropper' EP (IMHO they did an AWEFUL redention of the cover) but it was the track 'Desert by night' that caught my attention.

Then came the masterpiece 'Amok'. Personally that's their strongest album. Pretty much lost interest in their direction after jarwa taneli (bassist / vocalist) left to focus on Impaled Nazarene / Black league.

As mentioned, the Buried Alive DVD is a solid collection that will please both their old / newer fans.

Comment

I still have their 'Down' album but got rid of the rest of them. Not sure why though. But when I read the thread title, the first question on my mind was 'who got sentenced?'
        Sam

Comment

Watched Buried Alive last night on YT and its was great.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

have a couple of their albums. Good band.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Great band! Blood & Tears is one of my favorite songs ever.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
              X