Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    Kiesel is still knocking them out the ballpark

Someone on their forum ordered that a few months back. It's one of the coolest Carvin/Kiesels I've ever seen. Great old-school LP vibe going on.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Someone on their forum ordered that a few months back. It's one of the coolest Carvin/Kiesels I've ever seen. Great old-school LP vibe going on.
      Kiesel is just hitting home runs left and right lately, with most of their models. My next guitar will likely be a Kiesel of some sort.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I've got my SC90, DC727 and DC800, all fantastic. I'll most likely get another 6-string with 1 hum/Floyd eventually.

Comment

Get a Sully, you lunkheads!
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            One of these will be my next guitar:

Comment

Those are killer!

Comment

I may eventually get one of those, too.

Comment

I always liked his Lado Earth!
                  www.vvforums.com

Comment

oh man, I would love to. Was discussing specs a few years back when circumstances got in the way. In the meantime, I enjoy the company of the delightful JS-0002 - good ol' Slimer

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                    Only has a mini-bucker in the neck. Routed the bridge for a full-sized hum. https://www.google.ca/search?q=adria...3uswyKDkRkM%3A
                    This is true. Prior to seeing the Rainbow show on video, I thought all LPs had humbuckers. The mini-hum in the neck of Adrian's was a cool point of difference for me.

One of these will be my next guitar:

Couldn't resist that sweet ebony top. Can't wait
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      Couldn't resist that sweet ebony top. Can't wait
                      Oh you got in group 4? Lucky you! Did you get a 6?

I didn't buy in because I'm still trying to figure out which one I really want. I'm really split evenly... I like the Goliath aesthetics better, the body shape, the pickups that are fanned properly and the angled nut... but the Carvin would be neck thru and USA made, and the base model of the Vader would be about the same price as the Goliath shipped to the US.

Anyway, you should be happy. WMI quality and an Ormsby design, it should be fantastic!

Comment

Can't say I dig the great burst Adrian, but cool to see him still playing jacksons.
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Guy in New Zealand had a pic taken at a concert with Smith last night, and, apparently, Adrian said there're plans to make another 100 copies of the X-Stroyer.
                          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

He used it for a couple of songs in Brisbane last night too on their first Oz tour show. The burst one he probably used the most. I was too far back to get a decent view.
                            www.vvforums.com

Comment

It's my turn tonight to see these things in action, so excited.

Comment

Oh you got in group 4? Lucky you! Did you get a 6?

I didn't buy in because I'm still trying to figure out which one I really want. I'm really split evenly... I like the Goliath aesthetics better, the body shape, the pickups that are fanned properly and the angled nut... but the Carvin would be neck thru and USA made, and the base model of the Vader would be about the same price as the Goliath shipped to the US.

Anyway, you should be happy. WMI quality and an Ormsby design, it should be fantastic!
                                I have a 6-string TX coming in Run 2, so thought I'd make the Goliath a 7. It'll be my second WMI 7 - already have a Schecter JL7

Originally posted by shramiac View Post
                                He used it for a couple of songs in Brisbane last night too on their first Oz tour show. The burst one he probably used the most. I was too far back to get a decent view.
                                beat me to it! Did you fly down just for the show?
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X