PC Supreme - What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Supreme - What Happened?

So I was watching one of the new Def Leppard music videos and saw Phil playing a Jackson LP looking guitar, did a bit of browsing online and it turns out it's a PC Supreme. Other than a few 2011 NAMM videos and blogs and interviews I can't seem to find much else on these things, anybody know the story on them? I'm assuming they were either insanely expensive or Phil was the only one who was really thrilled about the design.

Cheers.

Who knows what happened...but its not the first time and probably won't be the last that Phil has a guitar made (with a certain amount of fanfare) that very few people can actually buy. I know that I was interested in playing one. It would probably be fun to have a sticky thread of all the guitars Phil has had made that no-one can buy. lol
    Last edited by Dog Boy; 06-26-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I fancy they actually stood back and looked at the PC Supreme and realised it's one of the ugliest guitars ever made and decided not to tarnish the Jackson brand by releasing it for the public to laugh at...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

+1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          I fancy they actually stood back and looked at the PC Supreme and realised it's one of the ugliest guitars ever made and decided not to tarnish the Jackson brand by releasing it for the public to laugh at...
          Can't really disagree with you there The body I'm sure I could get used to but that headstock....

Comment

That head was so bad, if it was on my baby, I'd abort it as well
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I liked them a lot, if they didn't cost a first born +plus take 2 to a billion years to get built I might have tried to order one. But, to be blunt for the money there's far better guitars out there. (oh god, did I just say that? oh well... sad but true)
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

yeah those are hideous.
                no idea what he was thinking with that design.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                X