New Jag Panzer tunes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jag Panzer tunes...

I heard two new Panzer songs today. They kick ass. They got a great tone, too, by layering a Powerball and an Ecstacy.

Look for the new disc in Spetember.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Re: New Jag Panzer tunes...

Awesome ....Harry's my boy....If you ever see him ...he'll know who I am...

Chris shreds...

hey dude are you in Division ...I assume yes...if you are ....do you know Paul "Krusty" from Antithesis ....from powermad or whatever...

BTW....I'm layering my stuff with my Marshall rig and Uberschall ....

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I'm from Division. I don't plug quite as mercilessly here as I do in other places.

Oh, yeah, I know Krusty - I have known him for a LONG time, since the Powermad days. We played with Antithesis back in Feb. in Chi-town, and I'll be seeing him at ProgPower this Sep.

I should have figured you'd know Krusty - CleveMetal told me a while back that Antithesis' ex-singer was singing for his band. Why do you ask?

Harry rules! Great guy to hang with - hell, they all are. The new songs sound great - even as mp3s - and they're cool tunes, too. I think the album is going to be very, very good...

Mike

Comment

Yeah ....Ty (ex anitithesis) is with me in Bed Of Nails .

John posted two basement tape demo songs on the old board not long ago...Ty is doing some death vox parts now .....I got him into Black and Death metal ..he's goes from Halford to Chuck from death... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I just talked to Krusty , I'm going to stop by his place ...I never picked up any of your stuff yet but I have you guys on a Savatage tribute ...which I think is very good ....I must get your stuff dude!!!!

Krusty talks very highly of you sir...and I heard one of your tunes ...I liked it very much...how many do you have out ....one cd and one coming or just came out.

I must add you men to my vast sea of METAL!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'll tell Krustmeister I talked to you .....those dicks been hounding me to join them since the beginning ...but I can't work with Tall Paul ....He's a freind but he's such a pud!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stay heavy Bro!!!!!!

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW ..Harry and I became friends ...I met him about six years ago with Iced Earth....I partied with him and the boys ...I was a crazy (really crazy) cleveland cop and gave him a CPD shirt , They mention me on one of their newer albums ...I saw him twice since and he wears that shirt when he comes here ....he a great dude ...you would never know he was a metalhead god until he hits the stage ...amazing singer live..he smoked Halford live ....because I just saw Halford just a two weeks before ...and he was not on his game at all...

Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah ....Ty (ex anitithesis) is with me in Bed Of Nails .

John posted two basement tape demo songs on the old board not long ago...Ty is doing some death vox parts now .....I got him into Black and Death metal ..he's goes from Halford to Chuck from death... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I heard them - I thought it was pretty cool. You ever going to do a CD?

[ QUOTE ]

I just talked to Krusty , I'm going to stop by his place ...I never picked up any of your stuff yet but I have you guys on a Savatage tribute ...which I think is very good ....I must get your stuff dude!!!!

Krusty talks very highly of you sir...and I heard one of your tunes ...I liked it very much...how many do you have out ....one cd and one coming or just came out.

I must add you men to my vast sea of METAL!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thank you, sir. I'd start with our latest disc, "Trinity". It's got a different singer than the one you heard on the 'Tage tribute - lower, grittier, and more fitting with the heavier music on this disc.

You can get it from the label at Metal Ages, or The End carries it as well.

I'll be interested to hear what you think. Many Jacksons were used in recording that disc.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll tell Krustmeister I talked to you .....those dicks been hounding me to join them since the beginning ...but I can't work with Tall Paul ....He's a freind but he's such a pud!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tall Paul can rip, though he does seem a little lost at times. Their new lineup was very, very good when we played with them in Feb - the new singer is excellent, and Krusty put on a clinic back there. Tell him I finally scored a copy of the first disc, and we'll have to have a few in Atlanta.

Mike

Comment

Sure thing Mike ...I'll tell Krusty ....Yeah Tall Paul can go fast ....we know this...but I'm gunning for his ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes we are going to do a CD ...we've been hacking at it for too long not to ....we do it at our liesure ...like once a months ..not kidding..

we have four songs written in stone (on the demo) one more almost done and three more still baking in the oven..

I will get "Trinity" on my next order from Tomer...so I can put it up there in my big ass metal list on the "Bill's new home" thread!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bill... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X