Hilarious Iommi picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Iommi picture

I am guessing a lot of you have seen this already, but I just found it today while at work and burst out laughing.

Scroll down to the bottom; it's a pic of him when he was briefly in Jethro Tull.

Nice hat!

I am actually a huge Jethro Tull, fan, and I have a lot of respect for Tony Iommi too. But sometimes two great things don't go so well together.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Re: Hilarious Iommi picture

There are a ton of awesome photos in the metal sludge exposed section.

Comment

nice dooo in the earth pic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Wow ....awesome sight!!!

Never saw those pics in my life ....Iommi use to be Hendrix's shine boy .....well that's what I heard .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, forget Iommi...did you see the ad banner at the bottom? Kevin Dubrow's first solo record "In For the Kill" is in stores now! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I better head to a CD store...and fast!

Comment

I'm not 100% sure, but that pic of Jethro Tull might be from the Rolling Stones' Rock 'n' Roll Circus.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Man, forget Iommi...did you see the ad banner at the bottom? Kevin Dubrow's first solo record "In For the Kill" is in stores now! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I better head to a CD store...and fast!

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Poor Ozzy. In that shot he looks like Grandma, and now he acts like her. (sigh) I hope he doesn't go any farther downhill, and maybe he'll get lucky and somebody will kill everybody in Kelly's band. Who'd want to live with that in their blood? A great rock icon, disgraced.

Comment

I love Dubrow's hair. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I love Dubrow's hair. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    You mean Dubrow's Hair REPLACEMENT? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Dubrow was bald when QR was hitting big...wig city.
                      And I like the caption under the Iommi/Tull pic: "Jethro Sabbath". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like that first photo of what looks like Tony playing in a doowop band. That guy in the center of the photo with the shiny suit--do you think he knew that he was playing in a band with the Satanic Metal God?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welll... take a look at the picture of the Rockin' Chevrolets. Which one would you nominate as "Most likely to become a Satanic Metal God"??? Tony does not look happy in that pic!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Wow ....awesome sight!!!

Never saw those pics in my life ....Iommi use to be Hendrix's shine boy .....well that's what I heard .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shine boy? OK, I'm not understanding that one. Can someone clue me in as to what a "shine boy" is?

- E.

Comment

Gotta dig those pics that was great!

Comment

Working...
                              X