Adrian Vandemberg 'n Dave Spitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrian Vandemberg \'n Dave Spitz

I've never heard amy of vandenbergs Solo stuff I'll have to check it out.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I've never heard amy of vandenbergs Solo stuff I'll have to check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only have the first two solo albums from the mid 80's. I really like Adrians style, some decent songs and cool solos. If you like Randy Rhoads and Vivian Campbell when he was with Dio you'll like the solo albums. Its not too metal tho but good hard rock guitar.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://www.melodicrock.com/minibytes.html
        Click above link, very clos eto the bottom there are some MP3s of Vandenberg new CD that features 2 new versions of thier old songs and they kick ass.
        Also the link I am giving you, there are tons of MP3s and they are cool because the quality isn't bad and 1minute each,5songs off each CD.
        You can find new Megadeth,Stryper Live CD and a lot of CDs you don't find in U.S.
        Check them out ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks! I had to bookmark that link. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea, make sure to check every once in a while.
            They update like every week, add new ones and delete old ones.

Comment

if you like vandenberg check out manic eden a jap only relese from 1994. he was playing blusey but he pulls of some killer chops as well. That album features rudy sarzo, tommy aldrige and the former singer from little caesar. really cool songs much better than that restlessheart crap

Comment

A few months ago, I picked up an old (mid 90s?) Vandenberg greatest hits CD. Great disc, it's still in my car.

They were a great band, back in the day. I wore out their first two albums, saw them live at least once in the early 80s. Opened up for Ozzy, IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                X