Who the F is Esteban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who the F is Esteban?

lol, I almost bought one a long time ago.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      BTW... the F stands for Fukkwad, or Felatist. He sucks and so does his mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...got an issue with him??? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I have seen him around here a few times...usually sets up shop at craft fairs and such. I actually liked listening to him...and his daughter on the violin! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        He should advertise how easily the guitar slides under the bed or in the closet because that is where 99% of them spend their lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I don't know who he is personally, but I am suspecting he is like the tooth fairy or sasquash. I hear he is legendary, but have yet to see him or hear him on anything other than HSN infomercials peddling a $99 guitar, and now a package deal with a horrible amp.

He never quite says what sweatshop is building these "AMAZING" guitars for such a small price. My guess is Indonesia or some undeveloped Central American country, looking for gainful employment.

On a side note I did work for someone who raved about seeing him in concert and at the time I just thought it was some local hack here in Florida or something. Then the wife decided to show me his autographed picture with him wearing a sombrero or cowboy hat with dark sunglasses and I bust out laughing at how cheesy it looked and here she was with a crush on the guy and she was an old married woman.

I'll bet he is marketing the guitar to kids and lonely women. After all he made this possible so "everyone can afford this guitar." Don't be sucked in to this [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img].

Comment

The funniest part about this guy is that up until I saw the infomercial I wrote this guy off as a latin zorro wannabe. Once I saw the infomercial I hear he sounds like a typical Floridian redneck and he's trying to pass himself off as a Mexican; I guess thats why the disguise of dark shades and a cowboy hat.

I did a search on Google for this guy and the only hits were his HSN guitar and some other guy named Emilio Esteban who is a latin artist more deserving of the name "Esteban" I'm sure.

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry meets this woman he thinks is Chinese since her name is Donna Chang. Everyone that meets her feels decieved since she's not Chinese, even though she suggested she was by her Tai Kwan Do class or her confuscious wisdom etc. and meanwhile she's just a blonde from Queens, with a real name Donna Changstein.

Comment

Yeah, the genuine Spanish article, a real Conquistador....from Pittsburgh.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                he's gay and all who swindled by his gayness is a student of gayity .....you get that on t-shirt with when ordering his delightful bullcrap!

Estaban's Aprentice of Gayity .....yes that what you are. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Oh, my freakin' sides!!!

Comment

OK, have you guys ever seen the movie Crazy People??

It's a movie about a top ad executive who has a nervous breakdown and ends up in a mental institution. Then, trying to get back on top, starts writing ads with the help of his fellow inmates. They cut through all the BS that is in advertising and just gets to the meat and potatoes of the ads... Ads like:

[ QUOTE ]
                  Porsche. It's a little too small to get laid IN it, but you get laid the minute you get out of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                  You may think phone service stinks since deregulation, but don't mess with us, because we're all you've got. In fact, if we fold, you'll have no damn phones. AT&T - we're tired of taking your crap!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                  Paramount Pictures presents 'The Freak.' This movie won't just scare you, it will f*ck you up for life!

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys, it's advertising. They find a cheap article and exploit adults and parents of children who want to learn how to play the guitar. To do this they conjure up a fake, or embellished, player and launch a campaign around him/her.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I've been wondering who he is too. Try http://www.estebanmusic.com [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I dont know but on any givin day there is 3-4 of his shitty accoustics in the local newspaper for around 100 bucks...
                      Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

He is Zoro the Gay blade he wants to teach you masculine guitar to impress antonio Banderes...NO I will Not!

Personly I'd rather take lessons from that old Ho Charo coochie coochie coochie your fat dimpled ass momma ...I'll slap my pink flameco on your bongos....olay!!!!

I call this tune Spanish lady in Goo..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X