Saw Van Halen in Green Bay, WI with a Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saw Van Halen in Green Bay, WI with a Charvel

<font color="yellow"> I found the thread and there are still a couple pics there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...art=1&amp;vc=1
    </font>

Comment

Sounds like a great show! I know Eddie still has it in him, as well as the other guys. Sammy must be about 52 by now and can still scream his HEAD off! Poor DLR can't match his own glory days, but Sammy can still hit those notes pretty damn well.

Maybe EVH was drunk off his ass at NAMM, oh well I guess he slipped up. I don't think NAMM is really something he gets overly excited about anyway, a bunch of shredders and would-be shredders demonstrating the latest technology while most of them have made little if any contribution to rock guitar and not even in the universe as EVH. Eddie is the real deal, I hope he can stay away from the bottle and just put everything into the music, because they don't make guitarists like him anymore.........

Comment

Eddie hates the NAMM shows, but it's part of his contracts so he basically has to do them, ( used to anyway ) I guess Peavey won't be asking him back to NAMM anytime in the near future. Just my guess anyway.

Maybe we'll get some perks next year at the winter show with Jackon/Charvel and EVH... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

DLR can still sing his ass off. He might not look as good as he did when he was in his 20's but who does? Look at Sammy. He is fat, bloated, and dresses like a lesbian trucker at the beach. Don't get me wrong, I like Sammy, just not as much as Dave.

Comment

so tell me.....How do YOU know what lesbian truckers look like at the beach???? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] sorry man, you walked right into that one....LOL!!
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

How? I live in NYC. I have a pretty good idea.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just couldnt let that one go by without comment....LOL!
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                X