Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Halen - St. Louis - partial review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen - St. Louis - partial review...

Well, I hate to say it, but the show absolutely ROCKED! Tons of energy man, TONS!

It was old school man, the boys had a lot of fun, Ed's solo was the ****, nailed it, every aspect of it. We had 12th row, and changed that into 4dead center for me... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've got a few pics, but I can't find the cable for this old camera, so I'll get em up when I can. Every time Ed through out that classic EVH stance, fuggin security was right there, oh well, maybe I'll get a few good ones tonight. I've got the All Access deal tonight, and the people that had it for last night said it was well worth the $$$, they all sat in 1, 2 and 3rd row, dead center. Michael and Alex signed their asses off during the sound check, they said they played about 10 tunes or so, like a little jam session, sounds like ti's gonna be a blast tonight!

I'll report back tomorrow on the full deal!

Peace!
    Pat

Re: Van Halen - St. Louis - partial review...

Here's a few pics, sorry, they're huge, I'll resize later tonight or in the morning... A few more here

Pat

Comment

Sweet, dude. The wife and I will be there tonight. Section B row 15, not the best seats, but I'm just happy to be going. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Eddie playing the Wolfgang Standard in TB again?
        Looks sweeeet!
        Did he play any Charvel?

Comment

Tonight was amazing. Sammy brought so much energy to the show, not too bad for a guy in his 50's. Eddie's playing was a little loose at times, but it was still great. He played his 5150 for one of the new songs. Other than that it was pretty much the TB Wolf. Wolgang came out and played with his dad during the solo just like people have been saying. That was tight, to see the little guy come out and jam with his dad Eddie fukkin' Van Halen.

Met Strangletooth and his wife, they popped back before the show and said hey. Then out of nowhere, while the opening band was playing, Pat comes back, grabs my hand, and puts a pick signed by Eddie right into my palm. As he walked off, all i could do was flash him the thumbs up and smile from ear to ear. That was fukkin' COOL AS HELL. Thanks so much. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeh travis, it was very cool indeed! I got a few pics from the sound check, which was amazing in itself, so i figured I'd share a bit, figured you'd appreciate it!

If anyone has the opportunity before this tour ends, grab the 5 Star All Access deal, it was very well worth it. Just think, sittin with Eddie and the boys while they're screwin around jammin [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] It was very fuggin cool indeed!

I've prolly got a 100 pics or so from 2nd row, dead ass center. I defintely had a blast! I'll post more in the am and upload the pics. ( And of course resize the ones up now that are prolly freakin everyone's browsers... :lol

Pat

Comment

K, I just ( or in the process of ) uploaded 60 or so pics to the same link, so enjoy, there's some killer pics in there...

Peace!
              Pat

Comment

Took me a while, but I checked em all out.
                I think I got the biggest kick out of Mike's shirt. I pity the fool! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Thanks.

Comment

Wolfie needs a Charvel. Can someone at J/C help the brother out? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, great pics, Pat. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks so much for the pics, Pat. I saved a few to my computer and I actually have one set as my wallpper now.

Comment

Um....Where is the link??

Adrian
                      All hail the 'King'
                      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

http://www.strangletooth.com/vh_pics

Comment

Wow, those are some great pics! Hats off to you! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

wow man, nice pics. and yeah, FInally i know what his Kid looks like. and what his Home Depot cable holder looks like. but i figured if he has that much trouble with it, he would've thought about it when he made the Wolfgang design with Peavey. oh well, there goes forethought, haha.

Comment

Isn't that cool that your father named his signature guitar with his son's name?
                              If I had a father who happened to be a cool Guitarist like Eddie and used my name on his signature guitar, that will blow me away!
                              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X