New DIO Album MP3s "MASTER OF THE MOON"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New DIO Album MP3s \"MASTER OF THE MOON\"

Yeah Halford smokes .....cept for the time he came thru here...his ear monitors wasn't workin' so he ripped it off his head and he was all out of sorts ...but Halford is my very Fave!

Gillan runs hot and cold ...he either sucks horribly or he's great!

Dio is still Dio ....his voice never changed...he'll be puttin' out stuff 'till he croaks..

Tate lost his pipes and Dickinson is still holding up nicely..

Dave Lee Roth lost his pipes ....Sammy still sounds the same

Jorne Lande is the new vocal king in my book..(Part coverdale , part Dio and then some)

and I really love my singer's voice as well (shameless plug)....he's so damned good.....he's the best around these parts ....him and Tim owens and Tim Aymar.....I would never trade him for owens though ....Aymar is close.,,,but he has issues.....he was a canidate for Iced Earth.

and there is this dude Mike Duncan from the Kentucky band POWND ....he was just signed by Gene Simmons but I heard the deal really blows...but he is very good ...anyone ever hear of POWND...good singer and some good tunes???!!

I'm high ....I'm rambling about great singers ....I dunno

Oh , this is a Dio thread ....yeah he's OK too... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dickinson is still holding up nicely..

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the way Bruce's voice is aging. There's a quality to it that appeals to me.

What, no props for Warrel or Marco? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        and I really love my singer's voice as well (shameless plug)....he's so damned good.....he's the best around these parts ....him and Tim owens and Tim Aymar.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah blah blah
        yadda yadda yadda
        [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

G ..You know how I feel about Warrel , Marco ...Mats Levins ...awesome.

But my singer crushes them all....right RoN... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Horns, you mentioned my new vocal god Jorn Lande but you forgot the other guy coming right up on Dio's heels. Russel Allan from Symphony X is right in that same vein as Dio although he has developed a bit of his own style sometimes he's just straight up Dio.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Yeah Russell can sound like RJD or a guy who just won a Tony award [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've seen him live once and he just brought down the house.

Oh yeah, Dio still sounds great!

Comment

i saw symphony x at jaxxs in springfield. Russ was great! one of the most underrated bands out there. also check out romeo's solo cd... awesome shredding

Comment

You guys really like Dickenson? I gave up on Maiden after Somewhere in Time. I had Live after Death and he oculdn't sing anything right on that album. Then saw them on the Somewhere in Time tour and he was way off key the whole time. I was a Maiden fanatic until then, I can't listem to anything with bruce on vocals anymore because I have flashbacks to that horrible version of 'Aces High' on Live after death. He seems good on studio albums, but I thought maybe he's tone-deaf or something. Did I just catch him at the wrong time, twice?
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    ...going by his 1958(!) band pic

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real?? Holy krapp!! I saw him a year ago and of course he sang great. I always thought Goldy was kinda generic but he impressed me this time around more than I woulda figured, so I will check out the new Dio stuff.

Dio is still Dio though. I read he drove Iron Maiden up the wall on that tour with his whining and demands and rock star attitude.

Comment

Hey, guys. Remember how Gillan sang the Highway Star on the 'Come Hell or High Water' DVD? It makes me laugh. But the wors thing is, that he's still making a super singer out of himself. Dio is still cool. Think Pavarotti. He's in his mid 70's or so, and he can kick the asses of the both guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]))

Comment

I loved that one concert where I guess Gillian and Blackmoore exchange some heated words (about Eric Clapton) they went on stage .....Richie was doggin' him the whole time while playin' his ass off ...and throw a cup of water at him ....it's on DVD...that was cool!

Comment

OH Yeah Sir Russell is awesome ....but the one that sounds closests to dio in IMO...Is Mike Turelli of Messahias Kiss and Holy Mother ...they do a cover of Holy Diver and he's dead on....it' scary.

Comment

Actually, Ritchie says, it wasn't directed to any of the members, but to a cameraman who refused to mova away from the stage. Ritche said it was pissing him off that people payed money just to see someone's ass. I can give you a link with the interview if you want.
                            The saddest thing is, that on the DVD all the band members started pouring heaps of **** onto Ritchie for being a dickhead. And now they play with Morse and they're a shadow of what they had been with Ritchie. No offense to Morse. He's awesome, but the chemistry is lost. I's fire Gillan and Roger; replace them with DIO and Bob Daisley and kick the **** out of every other band! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He was in a do wop band

[/ QUOTE ]

Trips me out everytime I see it [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Singing about Rainbows,Dragon,Children,Magic in the do wop band??

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X