New DIO Album MP3s "MASTER OF THE MOON"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New DIO Album MP3s \"MASTER OF THE MOON\"

I have heard a couple songs off hte new Dio album and I'm with you Greg. Craig's tone seems really brittle where Doug had this thick, creamy sound (very Les Paul) that goes well with Dio's voice.

Damn I wish Doug was still in the line up.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      and I really love my singer's voice as well (shameless plug)....he's so damned good.....he's the best around these parts ..

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> I'm right with ya Bill, my singer is the best all around singer\front guy around here, that's not saying much but he is a hell of a front guy. He is not however Ronnie James Dio and we are doing Man on the Silver Mountain. He sings his ass off, but it just isn't Dio.
      </font>
      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

That's great Rick ...if I didn't have Ty ..I wouldn't even bother with this BS...we work great together..when we can ...his work is kickin' his ass..hard! So we had to take a break for a while ...now we're back nice and fresh..

I picked up the new Dio a couple of days ago ...but have not put it on yet ...it's with the other 25 cds or so still in the wrappers...I'll get to it..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Electric Basement has the whole Master Of The Moon cd online for the next couple of weeks, with interviews - Dio - Master Of The Moon
          Master Of The Moon hasn't been released yet in the US - it should come out 9/7/04.

Comment

Working...
          X