Vintage Van Halen MP3s & videos - free downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Van Halen MP3s & videos - free downloads

Some of you may already know this, but I was excited when I discovered it late last night, so I thought some of you EVH, DLR and Vai fans might be, too.

There's a David Lee Roth fan site HERE which has a large amount of vintage Van Halen MP3s and video footage (and some solo stuff with Vai) free for downloading. You do have to sign up, but it's free and doesn't seem to subject you to spam. (I actually signed up about 6 mos. ago, but I never really looked at their download section until now - and I haven't noticed any increase in spam).

They have a ton of cool MP3s and video clips that you can't buy in a store (video of Van Halen playing "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" by ZZ Top, etc.) The quality is not always great, but it's still a blast to see and hear vintage VH footage. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Vintage Van Halen MP3s & videos - free downloads

I'm waiting for my registration to become active so I can download stuff ...thanks for the tip, this site is hilarious! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem. It is entertaining. I'm amazed at the amount and variety of stuff they have for free download. It's pretty cool to hear unreleased VH originals and VH doing covers of Zeppelin, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, etc. And the videos are great fun.

Comment

Did you know that Diamond Dave taught Little Richard everything he knows ...and Eddie was playing for Sabbath....before Iommi joined...in a band called Rat Salad...he was only nine years old at the time....I saw that on VH1 once... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's kinda funny how there's "Van Halen" fans, and "Van Hagar" fans, and each side detests the other side. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Vintage Van Halen MP3s & videos - free downloa

I am a member of that forum. It is a pretty cool place, just not if you are a Van Hagar fan. They go to VHlinks.

Comment

The Roth Army sucks, bunch of dumbasses who wouldn't know good music if it bit their 500lb computer nerd asses. They do have some good MP3s there though...........
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Why, because they don't like Sammy? Although I am a bigger Dave fan, I enjoy some of Sam's stuff, but that said, they haven't put out a listenable song since the F.U.C.K. disc.

Comment

It's not that they just don't like Sammy, it's how they carry themselves in the way they don't like Sammy or any Vh from the past 20 years. 98% of the people won't even give the music a chance since it doesn't have Dave on it. You've gotta delve further into the discs to get to the good stuff all they pay attention to is love walks in, and songs like that.
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Great site. The bootleg section is killer. Thanks quicksilver.

Comment

No problem! I was amazed when I saw the great stuff they're offering.

Comment

Working...
                      X