Back from tour w/Cannibal Corpse and Black Dahlia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from tour w/Cannibal Corpse and Black Dahlia

It was Insane. Every city, the crowds/turnout was awesome. All the CC and BDM guys are cool as hell, it was great being able to see both bands play every night, and partying with them.
    The tour was filled with hilarious ****, great crowds and mechanical disasters, and a 50 year old Eskimo woman hitch-hiker our bus driver picked up and banged in a truck stop shower stall. Anyways, we had to miss a couple shows due to the bus breaking down every few days. Our genius bus driver decided we didn't need to stop and get gas before we headed into the rocky mountains on the way to Vancouver, which meant we got to spend 30 hours on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with no food or water. But the scenery was nice, and we had a good time skipping rocks at some huge river. We also missed the last show of the tour thanks to the bus catching fire and burning up on the side of the road in Texas. Luckily most of our equipment got saved. But a few things got melted, and our bass player's rack/cabinet got completely soaked from the firehoses.
    Good times were had by all. Thanks again to those who came to the shows!
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Re: Back from tour w/Cannibal Corpse and Black Dahlia

Cool to hear back from ya! Good to see you caught back up with the tour!

I wonder exactly where you were stranded? I live about 1/2 way between Van and the Rockies along the rout you would have travelled.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Good to hear the rest of the tour went well! You guys stole the fuckin' show in Toronto...Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

And thanks for the Forced to Bleed shirt by the way! I'm the only guy in town with 3 Severed Savior shirts and both CDs....I've never seen anyone else around here with 'Florced to Bleed'...lol how long did it take to fix that print error?

Comment

Hey, Mike! I was thinking about you guys today! Sounds like a fun tour!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awesome. Sounds like it was a blast.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Cool to hear back from ya! Good to see you caught back up with the tour!

I wonder exactly where you were stranded? I live about 1/2 way between Van and the Rockies along the rout you would have travelled.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Hey Dave,
              I think we were somewhere in between Regina and Vancouver. Some 2 line highway in the middle of the rockies with some huge river next it. It was a beautiful place to get stuck for 30 hours though.
              www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Good to hear the rest of the tour went well! You guys stole the fuckin' show in Toronto...Congrats
                And thanks for the Forced to Bleed shirt by the way! I'm the only guy in town with 3 Severed Savior shirts and both CDs....I've never seen anyone else around here with 'Florced to Bleed'...lol how long did it take to fix that print error?
                [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                What's up dude!
                I'm really glad you liked the show, Thanks again! It was great to hang with ya before the show. Toronto was fun as hell.
                The "Florced to Bleed" error cd's, lol. We still give our drummer **** for not catching that when he ok'd the print.
                I think there was like 1,500 of those made but it was fixed by the 2nd run of cd's.
                www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey, Mike! I was thinking about you guys today! Sounds like a fun tour!

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Hey! It was definately fun. We never got pissed when the bus broke down, we could only laugh. Cause it started happening so often, we just expected it. In fact, I posted a couple of small signs in the bus labeling it the S.S. Titanic, and made it very clear to everyone on board that this would be the first bus in history to hit an iceberg.
                  (btw, Shon says he sent you that package months ago. Did you ever get it?)
                  www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Congrats on a great tour. Wish ya could have made it to the NY show, would have liked to say hi to ya in person. Rest of the guys in the band were cool. But damn dude, glad the tour went great. I liked the music, so drop me a line when you guys stop by NY again and we'll throw back a few [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -
                    [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick ass ....well except for that 50 year old Eskimo [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! How about a tracking number? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or an email letting me know it was coming? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] for Shon ... How did the Kelly XLs do on the road?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! How about a tracking number? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or an email letting me know it was coming? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] for Shon ... How did the Kelly XLs do on the road?

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Have you emailed him? Everytime I ask him he says he sent it a long time ago. I dunno what to tell you.
                          The XL's did fine. I only brought mine as back up and never used it. But Shon used his every night.
                          www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Working...
                          X