Dave Mustaine and the new Axxion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Mustaine and the new Axxion

I can't really see why Jackson couldn't or wouldn't build this......very ugly, yet very cool in the same respect. I kinda like it, especially the inlays!!

I know the DV8 is a KV ripoff, but gotta love this finish!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Re: Dave Mustaine and the new Axxion

Looks like someone left a BC Rich out in the sun too long. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like that guitar! Seriously! No, I'm not kidding! Take me seriously dammit!

Ok, yeah, it sucks.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

It looks like a Heinz 57 model, ripping off B.C. Rich, Ibanez, Jackson, and Fernandes. Maybe Fernandes will sue him for ripping off the Riggs Signature series. Boy, did Jackson ever drop the ball on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          "POOP"

Comment

I like it. A blend of a lot of different guitars. The only issue would be reaching the 21st - 24th frets. Looks like a stretch.

Comment

don't like it.. love that DV8 though
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

i think its really nifty! wow, the ESpee kids at their board have been talking about that Axxion for months, and suddenly here's a pic on the JCF! Cheers, bros, you kick ass!

na, that V is ESPee's old V-350 design (which, hey it could be a KV ripoff), with his own mods. Check out that flamed maple! now if only someone could find pics of Marty's in-the-works-sig.

and i see no correlation between that and Rigg's Vertigo. the vertigo's a different looker (unless rigg's has another sig. i don't know about).

Comment

DV8 looks ok but yea I would take Jackson KV anytime.
                  And what the fuk is that model in Black??
                  Ugliest shape I have ever seen.
                  Shame on you Dave!

Comment

yeah, and the DV-8 has that smaller recessed V-thing behind the string-through, that i really wish he would get rid off. Gosh, i bet this Axxion's going to cost a pretty penny too. All you 'Tallica fans, Het is rumoured to have a sig. coming out. an F-style 7-string, perhaps.

Comment

I think the ugliness is what makes me like it!!!!!
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

That Axxion looks pretty ok to me. Good to see some new stuff.

I think he looked a bit at the old Kramer Floyd Rose Signature:

Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

the lower hook is Iceman-ish, and the back cutaway is Ravelle-like. and its got the top horn of a Warlock. but yeah, the Floyd is a good likeness. i heard the back cutaway on the Kramer served for better tuning stability.

Comment

You don't mean accessability?
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

"Supposodly, the scoop on the back-end behind the tremolo was added to make string changes and fine tuning easier than with traditional guitar bodies."-vintage kramer.

yeah, you're right. haha, oh well, i heard wrong i guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X