New Lamb of God video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lamb of God video

Anyone see this yet? Looks like the guitarist is using a swee-tone. I remember a thread a while back about him using one in the studio. I'm really starting to like these guys.

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: New Lamb of God video

I liked them since they were "Burn the preist".
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Love LOG! The new album rules and when it finally hits stores it's gonna be huge!

Coming soon, new Lamb Of God, Shadows fall, Megadeth, Judas Priest!
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The new album rules and when it finally hits stores it's gonna be huge!

[/ QUOTE ]

I get that same feeling about these guys. It's like their just about to hit it big. I'd actually like it if they stayed a little underground and out of the spotlight though. Look at Testament. They were fuggin awsome and they weren't tainted by huge succcess like Metalica or Megadeth. It ruined those guys.

Jim

Comment

Well these guys are doing what I always wanted to do. I wanted to bring the Swedish death / thrash influence to the states....

But there is a lot of bands that seem to want the same thing ...The black Dialah murder , Watch them die , all that remains , Byzantine , Himsa , Kill Switch Engage and etc ..all doing what At the Gates and like were doing years ago ..with a little dash of Slayer of course.

The kids in the states were all forced fed ebonical african american swill for so long ....while bands from Sweden and Finnland were kickin' soooooo much ass ....you just couldn't ignore it any longer ....thanks to In Flames / Arch Enemy and COB.

In the 90s America was starved of metal all together ...not an once of metal was to be found during the whole Clinton administration ....yes I blame the democrats ...they love minority music and culture ..

not us Republicans ...we just want to party and keep all the $$$ for ourselves..and watch those losers suffer.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yes I believe it's a bit political as well....part of the overall agenda.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, Bill, I'm niether a Dem or a Rep, but I have to say, I like your attitude! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jim

Comment

yeah I like my attitude too... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw LOG last week in Houston and they destroyed the place. The lead guitarist was playing a sweet tone (ugly ass guitar if you ask me).

Everyone is correct, these guys are going to be HUGE! Best thing about them - chicks DON'T dig it. My new lady was all into going to the show with me for the "companionship" (I know, I know), so I gave her Palaces. It took about 10 seconds into "Ruin" for her to say "pass". Perfect.

Brett

Comment

Ha, My fiance is into Lamb Of God, she leans more into the killswitch styled stuff... but anyway that video is damn good. I think I liked the Demo version more, yet the vocals are clearer on the finalized version.

Comment

I really like the band KSE ....the singer I could do without ..

He's a perfect example why some dudes should NOT sing clean...

Comment

Working...
                    X