New Children Of Bodom Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Children Of Bodom Song

I just found this yesterday, it's called 'Trashed, Lost and Strungout'.
    http://koti.welho.com/jhakkin1/sob//

You need Real One player for this. I think this song's f*cking great [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: New Children Of Bodom Song

I don't think it great.. not bad either..

I also have another new song called "knuckleduster".. worst CoB song ever.. guitars are tuned to low, and not an interesting solo at all.. no nice melody lines etc..

edit: well, it's not that bad, but it just doesn't like to CoB to me.. and I love the "old" CoB..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I like it, but not LOVE it...ya know? It's OK. JMO..

Comment

Sounds good but I prefer the older songs.

Comment

I prefer the older stuff too.
          METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Eh...Same as the dudes above. It's ok, but the old stuff is much better. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] It freakin sux they didn't play Touch Like an Angel Of Death when they came on their last 2 tours. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

I like it a lot, but Knuckleduster isn't that great.

Comment

I haven't heard Knuckleduster yet. Does any one have a link to that song?
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

New cd is going to be on the same road like Hate Crew Deathroll, i think [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Still Hatebreeder is best. We shall see.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

anyone check out the band Imperanon on Nuclear Blast....very COB like!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can't access their new song from anywhere. I do agree their older jams are much better. They're tuning down and it's almost like they morphing into nu metal.

I can't find the Imperanon tracks anywhere. If you say they're so good, I'll probably just amazon that thing.
                      Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

Go www.imperanon.com if you could dl even litle clip, that would easy your desire [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Go www.imperanon.com if you could dl even litle clip, that would easy your desire [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My comp at work has limited access.
                          Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

Imperanon kicks ass, don't know about the new CoB stuff.
                            Rammstein will be out with their fourth studio effort some time in September, that should kick some serious ass too! (even if they're not on the technical side of things)

Comment

Working...
                            X