Opeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opeth

I have to admit that before becoming a member of the JCF that I had never heard of Opeth. After some members gave them the [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] in another thread I decided to check them out. Jeezuz.....I didn't know what I was missing. Thanks guys. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Opeth

you're welcome. Opeth are Gods among mortals.

Comment

Me too, before the Jcf a few years ago bands like Iced earth, opeth, COB,shadows fall and all the "death Metal" They all would've passed me.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Opeth rules

Comment

Opeth are quickly becoming my favorite band, well besides Megadeth. Lots of good ****.
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Has anyone seen their DVD? How is it?

Comment

I've got their dvd... it's awesome! The first half is them doing the mellow stuff from the Damnation cd, the second half is heavier and mostly from the Deliverance cd with a few older songs thrown in. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just checked Amazon.com, the DVD is only $13.00 new...looks like I will be having something in the mail soon..

Comment

the dvd is awseome. their performance of deliverance was incredible.

Comment

what's an Opeth.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

it's a city on teh moon, in a book. The original name was Opet...but they added the H. I can't remember the book's title or author..it was a sci-fi book I think.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        the dvd is awseome. their performance of deliverance was incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Yes, it was. Deliverance is my favorite song on there. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh I thought it was the name of a woman's reproduction organ..

Openeth...Opeth for short..

Is Opeth a band ...I never heard of them ....are they like Kid Rock ...he's awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

*cough LEPER AFFINITY cough* best song ever performed..ever on DVD.

sorry..soemthing caught in my throat. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

it wasn't a curly hair was it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X