Mick Thompson now with Ibanez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Thompson now with Ibanez

I was on the B.C Rich forum a minute ago and there was a topic of Mick Thompson now being endorsed by Ibanez.

Here's a picture of him with his custom Ibanez.

Micks Ibanez
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Mick Thompson now with Ibanez

<font color="yellow">and this means [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

This means....Nothing!
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      This thread has officially been closed.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, fair enough if you don't like Slipknot. But i don't think people should slam him just because he plays in Slipknot.
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Can we slam on him for wearing that mask? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like them.
            I didn't slam him but it really didn't mean anything he switched to Ibanez.
            We all know it because for the money just like Mustaine moved to ESP.
            And BC Rich brand does have problems.
            I have seen some dealers dropping BC Rich from their lineup too.

Oh, and ask the guys on BC Rich forum, many of them hate Slipknot..

Sooooooo? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

ah right sorry. Well anyway, this thread was just for people who might of been interested.

I know about 90% of the BC Rich forum hate Slipknot lol
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I know about 90% of the BC Rich forum hate Slipknot lol

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">and this surprises you [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

So when is this going to be available?
                  I hope it is a neck thru,Ebonyfingerboard and fixed bridge.
                  If so, I would buy it.
                  I love the Black body with White bindings. Reminds me of Dino's 7string guitars..
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

is it equipped with a speedloader? eh, 75% of that BC Rich forum's filled with pimply faced newbies who adore and ask endlessly about Mick...almost like the the ESP board and Metallica... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">I can't stand most of the people on the BC Rich Forum [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I used to go there and read but it got old quick....as you said, they are mostly younger people who "know it all and have been there/done that" and are the authorities on EVERYTHING!!"

BC Rich isn't a shadow of what it used to be in the 70's/early to mid 80's unfortunately. I had a rare neckthrough 86 BC Rich ST-3 and went there to find out what I could.

They crack me up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

dudes, if you want classic shred, forget mick. Rusty Cooley apparently is endorsing Ibanez too! He's got himself a custom RG 1527, so i guess his Conklins are under the bed?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          dudes, if you want classic shred, forget mick. Rusty Cooley apparently is endorsing Ibanez too! He's got himself a custom RG 1527, so i guess his Conklins are under the bed?

[/ QUOTE ]Mick is a friend of mine, and while he doesnt shred on the albums, believe me, he can shred, and very well.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

dude, don't read too much into my statement. yeah mick shreads, i heard some of his stuff, impressive. i was just a bit excited about cooley, and many regard him as a shred monster. trust me, bro, no disrespect to mick.

Comment

and nevermind about my speedloader statement. i just saw the guitar. Fuckin' bad Ass. thats a serious piece of gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X