Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mick Thompson now with Ibanez

[ QUOTE ]
    dude, don't read too much into my statement. yeah mick shreads, i heard some of his stuff, impressive. i was just a bit excited about cooley, and many regard him as a shred monster. trust me, bro, no disrespect to mick.

[/ QUOTE ]Its cool, man. I know rusty absolutely kills, too. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Cliffclaven, you now have my favorite name on this board!!

Comment

Maybe Ibanez will make an 8 string for Rusty [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'd buy one if they did
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Maybe Ibanez will make an 8 string for Rusty [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'd buy one if they did

[/ QUOTE ]

Soooooo, is this a thread about Mick going with Ibanez or Rusty going with Ibanez or just about anything of Ibanez?
          [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

oh, dudes, i cannot WAIT for friedman's new sig.! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

aww, c'mon dinky, yiou know you Looove cooley too! haha, just bustin' your balls, bro! and thanks for understanding, cliff, brother!

Comment

And this was just a matter of time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Oh, dudes, I cannot WAIT for Friedman's new sig!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you dude! Marty's the reason I even play guitar and the reason why I got into Jacksons first so I watch his every development.

Rusty's another amazing player too. Being an old Jackson and Conklin player I think whatever Ibanez does for him has to be up to pretty high standards and shred ready.

Mick's guitar looks nice. As someone said before, if it's neck through and has an ebony board I might check it out.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Our very own Brett8388 gets guitar lessons from Rusty Cooley. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

****, thats Sweet!

chicken, are there any latest developments? I tried searching through some of Mary's pic archives to see his new touring proto, but all i see is that SZ and the Rg. he had a white Iceman-1 hum, and i hoped That was it, but, its someone else's prototype Iceman.

its going to be a rodded SZ isn't it? (i hope its something really rad)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I hope it is a neck thru,Ebonyfingerboard and fixed bridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

no fixed bridge - look @ the pics - there's a floyd rose locking nut on the top. But if it had EMG's, Mahogany body , neck-thru , non wizard neck ane ebony fretboard then

BTW : WHy do you want to write SEVEN on a six string guitar ? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ( yeah , i know mick7, but it makes no sense imo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

Is that a switch on the upper horn?... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

he was playing the ibanez at ozzfest

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            ****, thats Sweet!
                            chicken, are there any latest developments? I tried searching through some of Mary's pic archives to see his new touring proto, but all i see is that SZ and the Rg. he had a white Iceman-1 hum, and i hoped That was it, but, its someone else's prototype Iceman.

its going to be a rodded SZ isn't it? (i hope its something really rad)

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I have seen he is playing an Ibanez AR model and that's a pretty good guitar IMO but they are working on a signature model for him at the moment. Can't wait to see the final product because I might get it (if it is not ugly).
                            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

yeah i hear you man. someone asked him about it in the FAQ section, and it sounds like it'll be a rodded SZ, as his sig.. which is cool but, damn, that one hum Iceman was f- killer.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                BTW : WHy do you want to write SEVEN on a six string guitar ? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ( yeah , i know mick7, but it makes no sense imo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                                Because most 14-year-olds won't get money out of their parents' pockets for a guitar that has HATE in huge, bold letters on it, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X