Beter Randy Rhoads pedal diagrams & signal path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beter Randy Rhoads pedal diagrams & signal path

I asked for this a few days ago, and found them on an old cd. I think they are better than the ones posted here, so if anybody wants 'em here they are.

"Gonna Bend You Like A G String" - RIP Bon Scott

Re: Beter RR pedal digram

Comment

Here's a pic my lovely wife made for me. Next I need to have her put me in there [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool! I see it's become your avatar now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

as much as I love Randy ..

do you know how horribly noisey this set up will sound ..

have to remeber that there was nothing really cool availuable at the time ..and he had to make due with a straight old marshall and some MXR stomps ...just like ed..

But Ed always had the noise under control for the most part ..

But have fun re-creating his set up / sound ..

you'll probablly pick up radio stations.. and stuff..

good luck!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Very cool! I see it's become your avatar now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. My wife made it a while ago, and I found it the same time as i found the pedal diagrams. Figured I might as well make it my avatar too. She called it "Over the Mountain"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              as much as I love Randy ..

do you know how horribly noisey this set up will sound ..

have to remeber that there was nothing really cool availuable at the time ..and he had to make due with a straight old marshall and some MXR stomps ...just like ed..

But Ed always had the noise under control for the most part ..

But have fun re-creating his set up / sound ..

you'll probablly pick up radio stations.. and stuff..

good luck!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I know it would be noisey as hell. If you read some of the old interviews with Randy or the guys he played with in Ozzy, they all say it was and used to joke about it. Although I have used a similar chain and not had a problem.

LP - Vox Wah - MXR Dist + - Boss Chorus - Boss Phaser - EQ -Marshall Plexi.

What do you mean there was nothing "cool" available at the time ???? the old MXR's have a faithfull following, and still fetch a good price on ebay. LP's, Jacksons, Marshall plexi's, Phase 90's (ed's favorite since you mentioned him), stereo chorus, and the Distorion plus are some of the bedrocks of tone that the most impostant music of that time was made on.

But i digress.......I just thought I'd share these with the board. One day I might get all the old MXR pedals, then we'll know for sure. And even if it sounds like crap at least I can listen to the radio on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                And even if it sounds like crap at least I can listen to the radio on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta look at the positive side man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Here's a pic my lovely wife made for me. Next I need to have her put me in there [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I always thought he was short. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, and Electro Harmonix were making KILLER pedals back then, just nothing really "metal oriented".

Comment

Working...
                    X