Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lamb of God out today.

http://www.lamb-of-god.com/ashes/#end

Their is a track from their new album on the site. "Laid to Rest." The vocals are so crushing this time around.
    Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Re: New Lamb of God out today.

Yep - Best Buy has it for $8.99, too, so I'll be stopping there on my way home...
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yep - Best Buy has it for $8.99, too, so I'll be stopping there on my way home...

[/ QUOTE ]

8.99 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm there dude!
      Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

Comment

Bought it two days ago ...it is very good!!

Chris poland and Alex Skolnick ...both have guest solo spots on it...that's nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How were you able to buy it 2 days ago?

Comment

I'm special ...you'll see soon enough... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ah, ****, seriously? Man. Just when i bought...oh yeah thats right.. Killswitch Engage (i love them). oh well, i'll pick it up sometime, the LOG album.

Comment

Love KSE...great guitars ...but ditch that sad ass singer!!!

Comment

The new LOG is great...**** great.

Brett

Comment

I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow for sure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Did you guys get it? I haven't heard it all the way through yet. Just from Best Buy on the the way home. It sounds like they tuned back up from their last album. Some of their songs were in drop C and it sound like their in standard D now. Its great stuff, track 8 pounds.

Comment

No..life got in the way of Best Buy..will TRY to be there tomorrow GRRR.

Comment

man, i really gotta get dough up! i gotta get this one, and hopefully the War Within (shadows fall) when it comes out!

Comment

I finally got some time and picked it up today. I like what I hear so far!!
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X