Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIMSA!!!

Re: HIMSA!!!

Nice pics dude ...man I wish I could post pics ..I'd go nuts..

I'd never would have guessed that dude used an explorer and he's got a recto on a Marshall 1960a cab it seems , suprise he don't have a recto cab...how was his sound ...sounds good on the album ...but so does COB and I don't like Alexi's sound live all three times I seen him ...so I know it's not just the "soundman".....

Oh BTW I have their first disc ..It's ok but it's nothing compared to "courting tragedy and disaster"..

Who else played with them ..how was the turn out...was there hot chicks there ..

I need to know these things ...I don't want to play this kind of music if there's no hot chicks there , did you score...I just like to look because I'm a faithful kind of schmuck..lookin' is OK!

I may have to play R & B or somethin'...but with shred..red hot booty gigglin' mommas like that sorta thang....

OK I'm tired and extremely giddy now...I need to go to sleep..but I don't wanna. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: HIMSA!!!

This show happened in March-they were on tour with Bleeding Through and Death by Stereo(sucked!), and a local band called Even Angels Carry Knives opened for them-EACK is sorta like Dillinger Escape Plan or Between the Buried and Me. Anyway, Kirby's sound was great-he used that Hamer Standard into a pedalboard that I wish I'd photographed-I remember it had a Crybaby, a Tube Screamer, and a Boss Noise Gate along with his amp footswitch and a few of those little Guyatone pedals. His sound was pretty damn good, that guy has a killer vibrato. The other guitarist used a Gibson Flying V into a wah pedal and I think a Tube Screamer, and into a 5150 II head. Both of them smoke!

As far as the rest of the show went, I coulda done without Death by Stereo-I really hate their singer, but he was an intense performer. Bleeding Through just killed, I have a ton of photos of them. I think the tour should've just been them and Himsa so they could both play for longer. Himsa's singer came out and did guest vocals when Bleeding Through played Rise, just like on the album version! All in all it was one of the most intense and awesome shows I have ever been to, and the coolest part is that I was like 2 feet away from the bands.

By the way, there were plenty of hot chicks there, but the hottest one was Bleeding Though's keyboard player, who was also a total sweetheart when I met her! They're coming back in October, I'm gonna see if I can get her digits this time.

Comment

Working...
      X