NIGHTWISH TONIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIGHTWISH TONIGHT

Cant wait I'm taking my daughters, (their first real concert). They're stoked they are way into Nightwish cause they have a chick singer and they sing about Bilbo and fairies and stuff like that. I couldn't beleive when I called the club that it's an all ages show. Since they're only 11. Hopefully they get some inspiration from it as ones a drummer [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] and ones a singer [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Chris [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: NIGHTWISH TONIGHT

Sweet! I missed em last month becuase Dream Theater was the next day and I was already goin to that one. Hope you have a good time!

Comment

Nightwish is a great band... I'm going to see them on September 5th. I hope I'm all there though because my band is opening up for Cephalic Carnage and Misery Index on the 4th (tonight).

Comment

Yeap it is a great band, and Tuomas is quite gifted in music. Everyone should also listen theyr older records also like Oceanborn and Wishmaster, they rule.

Have a great time!

Comment

Oceanborn en WIshmater are my favs.. Nightwish is a good band, saw them live AT dynamo and that show rocked.. I'm seeing them again 11th of february, and maybe 26th of december in Finland [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That's a show with After Forever as support \,,/
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nightwish is a great band... I'm going to see them on September 5th. I hope I'm all there though because my band is opening up for Cephalic Carnage and Misery Index on the 4th (tonight).

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with the gig man!

I saw Misery Index on the Wacken Open Air Festival... holy **** that show was intense! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

It was a really cool show. My daughters really dug it. I was kinda worried about it cause they'd never been to a metal show before. Great band although it was kinda weird hearing em cover Symphony of Destruction?
              Chris

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Oceanborn en WIshmater are my favs.. Nightwish is a good band, saw them live AT dynamo and that show rocked.. I'm seeing them again 11th of february, and maybe 26th of december in Finland [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That's a show with After Forever as support \,,/

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn man, i wish that my band could reach to that someday.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nightwish has been my favourit band many years now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It was a really cool show. My daughters really dug it. I was kinda worried about it cause they'd never been to a metal show before. Great band although it was kinda weird hearing em cover Symphony of Destruction?
                  Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Megadeth.. whattaaa :P It would be nice to hear that cover [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] How did they play it?

Comment

They played it pretty straight, the bass player sang while Tarja took a break. I'm realy glad they finally played close enough to see em. It was cool I ended up having my one daughter on my shoulders up front for the whole show just so she could see. The floor of the club was flat so we didn't have many options, the other one got to stand on the bar. She was really happy when Emppu reached out to give her a pick [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      They played it pretty straight, the bass player sang while Tarja took a break. I'm realy glad they finally played close enough to see em. It was cool I ended up having my one daughter on my shoulders up front for the whole show just so she could see. The floor of the club was flat so we didn't have many options, the other one got to stand on the bar. She was really happy when Emppu reached out to give her a pick [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow nice! maybe this is a sign for yor daughter? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm hopin, she plays a little guitar but she really likes to sing and her twin is playing drums. We did a whole band thing at their school talent show with mom playing bass it was alot of fun. We played Just a Girl by No Doubt, It went over really good too.
                        Chris

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm hopin, she plays a little guitar but she really likes to sing and her twin is playing drums. We did a whole band thing at their school talent show with mom playing bass it was alot of fun. We played Just a Girl by No Doubt, It went over really good too.
                          Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, talking about talent in family? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X