Megadeth - The System Has Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth - The System Has Failed

According to "The Rock Report" on the radio this morning, the new Megadeth CD is supposed to be released today. Is that true????

Re: Megadeth - The System Has Failed

That is correct. Best Buy will have them for $9.99.

For any Godsmack fan, there new Live DVD Changes will be out today as well.

Comment

Yes, and you can hear the whole album at www.VH1.com

Comment

I listened to it. The Poland solos are great, most of the songs are mediocre. Nothing too special. There's a few good moments. Mustaine was on Headbanger's Ball this weekend. They played the vid for Die Dead Enough. Pretty weak song and a lame video.

Comment

I watched the Headbangers Ball with Dave Mustaine and I have to agree that the video was bad. I am a huge Megadeth fan and I have to say that was the worst video (in my opinion) It was hard to watch the whole thing. I ended up closing my eyes so I could just concentrate on the song.

Comment

TSHF is by far the worst album in the Megadeth catalogue. It even makes TWNAH look like a gem.
            "POOP"

Comment

When I watched the new vid, I thought to myself, man this looks and sounds like sountrack song to a bad movie. Then I read on bravewords.com that Dave said he wrote the song to be included in Tomb Raider 2!

Comment

Well, I've downloaded.........errrr, ahh....... listened to most of the songs on the new CD and it's not too impressive. I'm glad I didn't run out and buy it. I suspect the ESP guitars have something to do with the boring songs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've only heard "Kick The Chair" so far. I think it's pretty good. Not sure I wanna run out and buy the whole cd just yet, but I'm sure it's much better than Metallica's St. Wanker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've heard all the songs on the new album. I think it rocks. Best stuff since Cryptic Writings IMO...

Comment

My wife picked it up for me this morning and I'm listening to it as I type this -- not bad, there has been much better from Dave and his crews -- but all in all, not too bad.

D>

Comment

I listened to it all. I kind of like "Something I'm Not" (the riff reminds me of "Still of the Night"). Otherwise I didn't care for it.

Comment

I'm currently listening to it for the first time while I type this. I'm up to track 5 and to me it's like a weaker CTE so far.

The drummer's pretty good but that goes without saying because he's some sort of drum hero, Poland's solos are cool but there was one instance so far where I could clearly hear that they edited the solo dow a bit (sorta like watching the Holy Diver video). He's also got that sound you get with really high action on your guitar where the notes sound all springy (if you get what I mean).
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I bought and have listed to only a few songs so far. It's no 'Rust In Peace' but I do like it. Plus the snare doesn't sounds like a busted up garbage can lid.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I bought and have listed to only a few songs so far. It's no 'Rust In Peace' but I do like it. Plus the snare doesn't sounds like a busted up garbage can lid.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              I don't think it would made much of a difference. Maybe they need to incorporate the C.O.B. Casio keyboard lead sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X