Megadeth - The System Has Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Megadeth - The System Has Failed

you guys are listening to "megadeth" albums ....right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

just makin' sure.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah man. And Cryptic Writings smokes them both! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        you guys are listening to "megadeth" albums

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

D>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yeah man. And Cryptic Writings smokes them both! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Preach on my brother! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          "POOP"

Comment

There hasnt been a good one from Dave since RIP
            http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Jeez you guys are dissappointing me..

Moto Psycho????...there is not any gay crap like this on the new one..you have to take "fag" pills to write such gayness.

Cryptic is friggin' lame ..all but two songs..

OK whatever...whatever makes you happy.

Yeah, and Risk was their best yet too ...right?

Take a Q-Tip clean those friggin potato filled ears and listen to it again....

the only "disappointment" to me on the new one is Poland himself ...he did nothing to help this album...IM very awesome O.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes there has ...I love RIP ..have it on right now ..

I put this new one between RIP and SOD...better than youthanasia as a whole.

that's what I think. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm defending this album ...it's worth giving it some worthy props..

Comment

HEY WTF????!!

I'm the Bill Z friggin' Bub Godammit!!!!

If I say the album is good then it's good!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Look, I don't recall being disrespectful to you. If you like TSHF, that's dandy. Defend it all you want, but my ears are taterless, thank you very much. As for lameness, just listen to the first 10 seconds Of Mice and Men. Maybe on Dave's solo project, he'll start a song off with The Ten Commandments. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    "POOP"

Comment

I never said you were disrespectful

It doesn't require to get dissed for me to dis others...

for I am Sancho...

Comment

Maybe I'll give it a listen. I've heard all the others and haven't heard anything worthy of RIP or Peace Sells in any of it. Just alot of lame attempts at getting radio play. Might be worth a listen just cause of Poland, who is one extremely underrated guitar player
                        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I'm not angry or nothin' guys...gimme a friggin' hug ..

Germandeth ...I love you..very very much! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

you don't know how much I love you and I don't even know you.

Hold me!

Comment

I for one enjoy Motopsycho! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You would Ron.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X