Stevie Ray Concert on CN8 TV Sat 9:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie Ray Concert on CN8 TV Sat 9:00

<font color="aqua">Just wanted to let you know this was going to be on!! </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Stevie Ray Concert on CN8 TV Sat 9:00

Cool,thanx for the heads up Dave,is it the Austin City Limits show they're re-running??

Comment

I have both of SRVs Austin City Limits shows. I also have the VH1 legends on the same tape. I would love to convert this to DVD.

Very cool stuff.

Comment

Get his "Live at El Mocambo" video too bro,it's amazing,it was filmed in a small club in Toronto I believe &amp; it's the best by far,better than the ACL shows imo!!

Comment

CN8? Wazzat?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron it's Comcast cable channel!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Get his "Live at El Mocambo" video too bro,it's amazing,it was filmed in a small club in Toronto I believe &amp; it's the best by far,better than the ACL shows imo!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Its the BEST of them all.

Comment

<font color="aqua">I'm sorry, I didn't catch exactly where he was at, I was lucky enough to catch the time it was on but I do know it's not the Austin show or the El Mocombo show. By the way, I also have the El Mocombo DVD and that is an amazing performance by that man..... </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

they have benn playing SRV all month on DirecTv free preview concert. I caught it a few times...man he was awesone live and that whole blues thing isn't my thing...I've been jamin on VooDoo chile type styff since first seeing it my Strat, neck-pick-up--&gt; Marshall...can't get that SRV/Hendrix tone out of my head..heheh
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

His 1985 Performance at the Montreaux Jazz Festival is running on DirecTV Channel 103 every weekend in September. Great Show!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks for the tip budman. I have the ACL shows, but don't have El Mocambo. Sounds like I'll have to pick that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X