Behemoth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behemoth

I quite recently listened to polish Behemoth after having been familiar with the name for a long time, and I fell in love with the albums "Thelema 6" and "Zos Kia Cultus". Seems like Nergal have played Jackson among other brands.

They're coming to Sweden together with Krisiun and Incantation in November... I'm seriously considering to go see them!

Anyone here on the forum that has seen them live? I saw a couple of live videos... seems very cool! Novy (that handles the bass in Vader now) played in all of them.

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Re: Behemoth

They went on tour with someone (I forgot who) last year and the band actually cancelled, but Behemoth showed up anyway and tore the place apart. Was a great show and my first time really hearing the music. Made them look better than the headlining band too for showing up. I think they have an official DVD coming out soon, and if I'm mistaken, I actually have a bootleg DVD of em in Germany I think it was. Good show.

BTW, why is it that European tours have a better lineups than US tours? Once in awhile you'll get a tour where all of the guys kick ass, but most of the time it's 2 ok bands and one great band. Kinda sux, but least we get em coming on a somewhat regular basis.

- Irfaan -

Comment

Seems like Nergal have played Jackson among other brands.

yup a kelly and a performer ( ex ? ) rhoads.

Comment

Nergal is a dick, and from what I've heard, a money grubbing whore.

Comment

From Paddok:
          ____

Really?More info please!

Comment

Irfaan - Cool! Yeah I noticed on their website that there's a new DVD coming soon... gotta get it!

skarhead - Ok, nice! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PaddoK - In what way? Could you give us more info? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

My inside track says that there will be another USA Behemoth tour coming up with Suffocation headlining.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting... When I met and talked to him he was very nice and was greatful that people enjoyed his music. He was more than willing to talk at length all about his beliefs / music / scene in Poland and other stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                My inside track says that there will be another USA Behemoth tour coming up with Suffocation headlining.

[/ QUOTE ]
                sweet! when? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

when I've talked to Nergal in the past he was always very friendly and outgoing [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw them play with Six feet Under and Skinless and they killed both bands (but i don't like them much anymore). The had amazing stage presence and the sound was killer . I also breifly talkd with Nergal for a bit and he seemend like a nice guy. If he was such a money grabbing whore he wouldn't be playing extrem metal.

Comment

Working...
                  X