Singer on Bacardi rum ad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Singer on Bacardi rum ad....

All I've basically been doing since Thursday or Friday is pretty much laying in bed or on the couch and watching tv, since I've got a cold and am taking all kinds of cough medicine and cold/sinus pills. I must have seen/heard the commerical at least 50 times while dozing in and out of consciousness. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Stan, you are the man. You are the... maannnnnnnnnnnn!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That singer is my uncle, Signin' Sammy! Only now we in the family have taken to calling him "Sellout Sammy" instead!

Comment

Not Jeff Scott Soto or Geof Tate either... Sound familiar though, like some 80s glam band singer or something...

Probably just some studio voice rental guy... Kinda cool ...

Comment

I emailed them this question to Bacardi's website a couple days ago. All I aksed was who the singer was, not about the whole band. Here's the response I just got.
          "Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Bacardi Superior "Live like you mean it" commercial featuring "Stan". As per your request, please be advised that the "band" was actually a group of contracted musicians that we hired, and they performed
          lyrics written by our creative team. Unfortunately, they do not perform together outside of that for which we hired them."
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just your typical white collar corporate stupid ass MF answer!I have already got the PC geeks at work trying to find out who it is and my boss has even got involved!Stay tuned! Can you tell I have been cooped up in the house for 3 weeks? I seriously need to get out! Rev.Timmy
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

This thing has become a holy odessey!
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Found this thread while looking for something else. I did some looking, and found the answer to the mystery singer. I had already wondered if it was Ralph from Metal Shop/Skool, Atomic Punks, and also the Discover Card band, Danger Kitty, and it is. http://www.theatomicpunks.com/forum/...=000305#000010
                www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Good goin' Hollywood! Now PM Rev. Timmy and ask if he won that bet! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

PM sent!
                    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Working...
                    X