Necrophagist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necrophagist

Yep i know they don't play Jacksons, at least Muhammed doesn't. But if you like technical death metal you owe it to yourself to check them out. Their debut Onset of Putrefaction is quite old but they released a new album, Epitaph which is killer as well. I just listen to it the whole time, it's **** amazing.

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Re: Necrophagist

oooh, I love onset of putrefaction; I'll definetely have to check out the new one!

Comment

Yeah it's technical art! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Those guys kick ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I wish onset wasn't so hard to get ahold of. The only place I found it was amazon and they were supposed to be restocking, ended up never getting my copy.

Comment

Epitaph is a great album indeed

Comment

I know that M playes a Vigier Marilyn, that's the extent of my knowledge.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I must say onset was way better then epitaph. Either way that band kills.

Comment

Awesome ...same labelmates as arsis ...most everything I'm picking up on that willow tip label is very good.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah they are awesome... since Onset was so amazing I had already preordered Epitaph.
                  Still haven't decided which one I like better. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Awesome ...same labelmates as arsis ...most everything I'm picking up on that willow tip label is very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arsis kicks ass, too - I was very pleasantly surprised by how good "A Celebration of Guilt" is.

The new Necrophagist is good, but not as good as "Onset".
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I'm really diggin' Capharnaum "fractured" ..very kick ass as well.

If you haven't heard it yet ..definitely check it out.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just picked up Epitaph....WOW [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]. If "Onset" is better, then I'm all over it.

Comment

Working...
                        X