X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Deicide on Wed. List of equip used

Deicide:
    Guitars: Moser Beast Master, Dean
    Amps: Line 6 head, mesa head Mesa cabs (I think)

Goatwhore
    Guitar: Jackson Warrior
    Amps: Randall head and cabs

Cattle Decap.
    Guitar: Brian Moore
    Amp. 1 Bogner head into a 4x12 on one side of the stage and an Engl head into another Bogner 4x12 on the other side of the stage. Where did that guy get that kind of money!!!

Overall great show. All of them had great (yet different) tone. I was really surprised to see the Bogner stuff for Cattle. I would never drive stuff like that around the country behind a beat up rental van
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Saw Deicide on Wed. List of equip used

They will be here Oct. 9th. Glad to hear it was a great show, I should have a good time.

Comment

I'm seeing Deicide this weekend at The Pound in San Francisco...anyone planning on making it to that show?

Comment

Crap. I didn't know they were in SF this weekend!

Comment

Yup, tickets are 22$ preorder, or 25$ at the door. It looks like it's going to be a damn good show. I've never been to the Pound though so I don't know whether or not to wear my steel toes and prepare for an ass beating in the mosh pit >, hopefully its not a small venue heh.

Comment

I've never been to the Pound either. My friend's band opened for the Iron Maidens last friday at the Pound. I really wanna see Hoffmann's Moser guitar up close. I've seen all the pics now I want to see it in person.

Comment

Heh, you should go to the show man, my buddy Adam's band has played there a couple of times (Something Must Die), he says its a pretty nice venue.

Comment

I'd like to attend the show but I'm moving to my new house over the weekend and it looks like I'll be moving all day and night.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I've never been to the Pound either. My friend's band opened for the Iron Maidens last friday at the Pound. I really wanna see Hoffmann's Moser guitar up close. I've seen all the pics now I want to see it in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. you all are in for a treat. The pound is a DUMP. Out on the docks in SFO. Just hope it's a big concert so they put it outside, then you won't have to deal with them overselling and suffering with so little space that you can't even walk inside. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X