Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevie Ray Vaughan Live at Montreux Double DVD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie Ray Vaughan Live at Montreux Double DVD!!!

<font color="yellow">WOW [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!

I just picked this up today at Walmart (of all places [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img])

This is a 2 DVD set of 2 different performances

The first is from July 17, 1982 (Ironically, that is my birthday, I turned 12)
    1. Hide Away
    2. Rude Mood
    3. Pride and Joy
    4. Texas Flood
    5. Love Struck Baby
    6. Dirty Pool
    7. Give Me Back My Wig
    8. Collins Shuffle

The second performance is from July 15, 1985
    1. Scuttle Buttin (incredible performance [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img])
    2. Say What
    3. Ain't Gone'N'Give Up On Love
    4. Pride and Joy
    5. Mary Had A Little Lamb
    6. Cold Shot
    7. Tin Pan Alley
    8. Look At Little Sister
    9. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
    10. Texas Flood
    11. Life Without You
    12. Gone Home
    13. Couldn't Stand the Weather (Loud and Proud [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img])

If you are a Stevie fanatic like me, do yourself and get this DVD [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

It has some of Stevie's finest moments and him playing at his fiery best.

Stevie was every bit as technically accomplished as Van Halen, Rhoads, Schenker, and many other "metal" players.

</font>

Re: Stevie Ray Vaughan Live at Montreux Double DVD!!!

I'll definitely be picking this up. I love Stevie Ray...sometimes I'll catch my self with my mouth hanging open watching him play. Awesome awesome player.

Comment

Re: Stevie Ray Vaughan Live at Montreux Double DVD!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to snag that one. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Stevie Ray Vaughan Live at Montreux Double DVD

If you get direct tv they have been playing the '85 festival all month long on the free concert channel. Awesome. Commentary from Shannon and others too.

Comment

SRV kicks ass!
          I saw his live in 89? He was on tour with Jeff Beck and they both kicked serius ass!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw him twice awsome-Once with Joe Cocker and Once with I forget who-I think the Joe Cocker show was a couple months before he passed away. What a loss.

Anyone ever see the unplugged that has both Satch and SRV. Satch is bad and honestly SRV kinda blew him away. I have seen Satch live and he is awesome. Really don't know how to describe why. Maybe just cause the his music is just so powerful.

Comment

Working...
            X