THROWDOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THROWDOWN

So after seeing Throwdown kill it live on Thursday night(along with Norma Jean, Fear Before the March of Flames, and A Closing Skyline), I walk out of the afternoon sales meeting on Friday at work and I see the members of all 3 of those bands walking around the store! I talked with the Throwdown guys for a while, who were all some of the nicest and most down-to-earth people I've ever talked to. I sold Dom(bass player) a new Road Ready rack, so if any of you see them on tour with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, and Fear Factory and see it, you'll know where it came from The whole OC scene is probably my favorite current music right now and it makes me happy as hell to have been lucky enough to meet and talk with a lot of the musicians in those bands.

Re: THROWDOWN

Oh yeah one more thing...the whole reason that all the guys came in to the store was to switch out broken Monster Cables that they had...each band had about 3 broken Monster cables apiece. I told them to ditch Monster and buy something good!

Comment

Do you mean OC as in Orange County?

Comment

Hey Box ...you said that once before about Monster cable ...I believe you said the Planet Waves were cool???

I had my Cuz order me some..

The show is coming thru here in a few days ...I'm going to see COB and LOG ...never heard Throwdown yet!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OC is Orange County, yeah. Bill I'm not sure how much you'll like Throwdown-they're more a traditional straightedge hardcore band with some metal sounds thrown in the mix. But they have heavy grooves and are passionate performers and are really good at that style. Planet Waves cables are awesome! I also dig the Rapco Roadhogs that you can get at GC for $15. Hope you like the show!

Comment

Throwdown.

ROCK!

That is all.

Andy!

Comment

Working...
            X