COF-Nymphetamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COF-Nymphetamine

I heard this on headbanger's ball last night. What... the... HELL did they do with Sarah? They put in somebody new that nearly entirely took over the lead vocals, and sucked ass at it too! This girl needs to go back with Britney Spears where she befuckinglongs. IMSO

The song upset me. I'm a big Cradle fan, almost as much as I am a Metallica fan. This song just **** me up, it wasn't Cradle. I think the lowest they should ever go is Damnation and a Day.

Perhaps I should give the song another try, and see what else is on the new album. I hope it gets better.

I tell ya, just one upsetting new album after the other anymore...

Re: COF-Nymphetamine

Being a Metallica fan you should be use to this kind of disappointment! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kiddin! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Being a Metallica fan you should be use to this kind of disappointment! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kiddin! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I agree!

Comment

You're an idiot. The girl singing is just a guest artist.

she's the lead singer for the band Theater of Tragedy and she does a very good job.

Comment

Ouch! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She's a great singer ...TOT "was" very good ...she carried that band.

Diva was fat anywhoo....who in the hell wants a fat bitch on the tour bus..even though she does swallow as the DVD shows [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It sounds like COF and TOT to be honest ...but that was probably just one tune ...their MTV tune.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

but even that song had some cool moments...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've heard that song. Yeah, that doesn't sound very much like Cradle, but Gilded Cunt doesn't even have keyboards on it. One of the most thrashy/black things I've heard them do for a while. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I really like COF ...I know a lot of dudes don't like them because of their "mall" status...or simply don't like black metal or dirty vox in general ...but I think from what I heard so far ...some clean vox thrown in the mix may be a bit more accessible to those power / prog fans who may want to explore heavier territory!!

but hell , they do kick ass and put on a great show and they are true metal with a style all their own ...so they get my respect...

Just like Dimmu..

Funny but Dimmu and Cradle don't like each other ...Silenoz told me he hates'em and Dani doesn't like them either ...musically speaking....that's odd.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Drip that's Liv Kristen...(sp)?? ...wow I didn't know that....she looked like Madonna in the video...I'd bang her over Diva ...Diva is good but replacable really....then again her presence is a big chunk of COF ..literally.

No wonder it reminded me of TOT ...especially "Velvet Darkness they Fear"..well until they went "techno"....bad move IMO..

just like Kovenant did.

Comment

...she was the singer of that band [T.O.T.]but she quit now ? but yeah I thought it sounded alright too . //Steve

Comment

Diva's the fat girl that ruins teh Ghost in the Fog video. She looks fat..and sounds fat. I really love that video wtih teh old man with the hatchets adn the reverse snowing...badass..then her fat mug shows up on the screen...after they show us this hot brunette the entire video looking around the forest.

Comment

That old man looks like Ron twenty years from now...think about it

now think about Ron...scary huh??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Did anyone see their DVD where Diva is going down on some dude on the bus and has a mouth full of man milk....ewwwwwww.

well now I know how she stayed with COF for so long.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, just a guest appearance. Scared the **** outta me! The girl did seem more like Madonna! Anyway, I don't much care about how much the chick weighs, sound is nearly everything.

The Her Ghost in the Fog video is how Cradle Enslaved me. I'd heard the name on this forum, then I was browsing blastro.com for some cool music videos and that one came up. I figured what the hell, and watched it. I played it over and over again, then went on bought Damnation and a Day because the store didn't have Midian. After that, Lovecraft and Witchhearts came around and I bought that. (Anybody interested in Cradle and is new to the scene ought to buy that album!) So far, I own only those two and Live Bait for the Dead. Midian is either sold by the time I get to a store that has it, or I don't have money on me! LBFTD is also a cool album for any present Cradle fans. The concert is awesome! I want the DVD...

Comment

its shithouse, you should have known better after damnation and a day, what a horrible horrible album; disappointing cause Midian was a classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X