COF-Nymphetamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COF-Nymphetamine

I like 'em all ...I'm buying the new one today...11.99 at best buy.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That old man looks like Ron twenty years from now...think about it

now think about Ron...scary huh??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Post a screenshot, Baldy....that is, IF you know what that is! HA HA [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It does kind of look like Ron... I think it's actually Danni Filth's dad, I know it's the guy that played his character's dad in Cradle of Fear. I thought I heard somewhere that that was his actual dad, I'm probably wrong though...

Comment

I love this music in that song, i'm not a fan of the hoth stuff though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Ohhhh Crap ...man someone post a "still" or pic of this dude fast ...Ron MUST see this guy!!!!

Ron I think you'll even agree...this dude looks pretty sinister ...well he's got your hair and ...well you just have to see him .. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ron , you'll probaby find this dude's pic before any of us do....just look for the guy that looks like you in da future.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He looks like Sean Connery in "the Rock"

Comment

Yeahhhhhhh he looked like longed haired Sean Connery and Ron in da future...

Drip your good at this crap ...see if you can hunt down a pic of this dude.

Comment

I've got the video on my computer, I'm trying to get a pic. Realone won't let me screenshot it, I'm trying to find antoher way to do it...

Comment

Here ya go:

My server is being a complete pain in the ass right now, so I hope the picture works. It won't let me reset the permissions, but maybe it'll be okay now... Even onlinerock is being a fuckin' prick.

Comment

This is really fuked up, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. If nothing else, you can click this link to make it work (sometimes)

http://rain.prohosting.com/jaredmg/HGINFman.jpg

Sorry about the mess!

Comment

Error: You do not have permission to access this file or folder. (403)

Heh. Send me the file

kingvron

at

gmail

dot

com

Comment

I'd gladly send it to you, but nothing will let me upload!

Let me see what I can do with other email services...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Upload? Don't you have the pic on your hard drive? Send me an email & attach the pic!

Comment

Check your email. I've always just sent somebody the URL, I totally forgot about simply attaching it! God, what a retard.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X