COF-Nymphetamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COF-Nymphetamine

Dang! Now I'M having problems with this pic! Photobucket saved it as a bitmap. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    The dude DOES look a lot like Sean Connery!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Who else wants to try? I can forward the jpg to anybody who'll give me their email...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Never been a Cradle fan. Too gothy for me. And Dani Filth sings like a freakin' banshee. Men aren't supposed to sound like that. Nick Barker is an alright dude though, I've hung out with him a few times.

Comment

cradle of filth is awesome, but their newer work (bsts and everything that came after it) never really interested me.. but I still like their videos and older albums, and the DVD
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I can't edit my message..?

aw well.. I just downloaded the new CoF album and it's pretty good actually, better than the previous one
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

What the hel's going on ...I'm High

Where's the pic..

Hey I got Nymph on now ...I like it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm high too. Still not digging CoF. I'm listening to Incantation, they way dark music SHOULD sound!!

Comment

I've never been able to listen to Dani's vocals, but I always liked COF's music... so I thought the new video was the best COF song I've ever heard. Anyways, I thought that was Liv singing... Aegis is one of favorite albums [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].

Comment

That's right , Comparing COF to a band like Incantation is like comparing well...apples to pumpkins..

I like pumpkins ...I like apples...I like to fukk pumpkins ...especially when they get all squishy..right in the eye hole..

Liv sounds great ...I think it's a tad better than Damnation..and way better than Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I think it's a tad better than Damnation..and way better than Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed
                      agreed

(:

Comment

ummm no. DCA is way better. DImmu is way better than CoF.

Comment

Death Cult Armageddon had one song that I would kill for, Progencies of the great Apocolypse. Awesome song! The video's a little dissapointing where they eliminated one of the verses. Pretty cool nonetheless. I love how they took scenes from the cover art.

I read my first post, and I didn't realize it, but it really sounded like I was flaming Damnation and a Day. Lowest=different. DaaD is the farthest they should go from their original sound is what a I meant. Good album, I love the guitar tone; in fact it's what has inspired my rig! Still trying to get something close to that...

Comment

Is Dimmu better than COF ...well that a matter of preference really..I say they are equal.

It is my opinion that Dimmu's DCA is not a strong Dimmu album ...as was COF's DAAD..

they are both OK

but Nymph does pick it up a notch ....

now let's see what Dimmu does...hopefull not break up.

Comment

i hate that ugly fat bitch in the ghoast in the fog video....Come to think of it..i hate all fat bitches.every last fat one of them...FAT! FAT! FAT!..I HATE YOU ..

Comment

That's Diva ...she sings great and she's fat ...and she swallows goo..

these are facts..

Comment

Working...
                                X