Dio Evil or Devine video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dio Evil or Devine video

I hear ya Jim, Viv's good but a little sloppy. Doug has his **** together! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

P.S and a much better sound also.....

Comment

<font color="yellow">I have this DVD also. I love Viv's playing on Last in Line and Holy Diver, don't get me wrong, I spent many hours tearing them apart and learning the songs, but DAMN [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img], Doug Aldrich is AWESOME!

There was a band in the 80's called House of Lords, and they had an album called Sahara, and did a cover of Traffic/Steve Winwood's "Can't Find My Way Home". I heard that Doug played on that song...the leadwork and arrangement is awesome [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Doug is the total package, speed, clarity, tone, and phrasing [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        </font>

Comment

I've always liked Viv's playing, but I can tell you whose playing is kicking more arse these days! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah! That Doug is pretty sick! There ain't no way he didn't grow up listening to Van Halen! Sounds like he used to listen to Viv too! And everyone else who was sick back then.

Comment

Working...
            X