Marty Friedman appears on new Firewind album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty Friedman appears on new Firewind album

hey fellas, for those of you who don't read blabbermouth 3 times a day like I do... here is the link to news about Marty Friedman appearing as a guest on the new Firewind album called Forged by Fire (yeah, the title screams METAL doesn't it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
    should be pretty cool, I'm hoping for some kind of flashbacks of Marty's genius soloing on countdown to extinction, but having heard his solo albums I'm not sure if I dare hope for that much! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Anyway, it should be a good album, Gus G certainly kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (pity he's also one of the latest additions to the ESP stable of endorsers now....if any of you FMIC shot-callers are reading, you know what to do! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Re: Marty Friedman appears on new Firewind album

His ESP looks rather cool even though it's clearly a J/C Star shape. I like it!

The next Firewind album will not disappoint... I certainly cannot wait for it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Should be interesting! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, he's endorsed now, he's got his own model, gus. g. i mean.

Comment

I can't wait! The only possible weak link is new vocalist Chity, I have yet to hear him sing and Stephen was one hell of a singer!
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

a new Firewind album? Cool! I hadn't heard a thing about it, although I'm sure Bill will let us all know when it comes out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh hell yeah, this is going to rock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well we know that it does not require Marty to make Firewind rock ...but it's nice that he has a guest spot...hopefully a good guest spot

Jeff Loomis does a guest spot on thae last God Forbid cd ...but unfortunatle it's just a "jack off" solo at the end outro of a song ....crap I could have did that! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you could've did what? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

He wanted to jack off solo. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Notice the redundancy in the "solo" bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yes I could jack off , with the best of 'em ...just ask ...well ask ...ahhhhh..hmmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

MY COMPUTER!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X