MUrdEr mETaL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUrdEr mETaL!!!

Anyone else here like Macabre? I've heard only one song from "Murder Metal", and it has a really similar sound to "Dahmer", which I really liked. Anyone heard the whole thing? I'd buy it outright if I wasn't so damn poor that I have to scrounge my house for food.

Re: MUrdEr mETaL!!!

yeah ...it's OK Ace ...a bit too ..well "unrefined" to me ...but I'm not saying it's bad..just not for me.

maybe I should hear more than a couple of tunes..before making a decision ...I had them on their label's sample comp..I just remebered I wasn't too thrilled..

my thing is swedish death / thrash and death / black metal ....and power metal ......oh and some heavier prog metal stuff too...but not too proggy..

some grindcore ...is well a bit too ....grindy.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

don't get me wrong I love blood , gore and splooge but sometimes it get's silly... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Macabre is all about silly. I think they are an acquired taste. When you actually realize how serious Corporate Death is about serial killers(he acutally went to Jeffery Dahmer's trial and took notes to make the album), you can apprciate what they do.

And honestly, I'm not really into Swedish death, or prog, or black metal, or power metal!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But that's old news...

Comment

wow my band is playing a show with them in december here in wisconsin....along with enforsaken....ill have to check that out beforehand
        www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

I have yet to check out this Macabre. Will do before too long.

Comment

Enforsaken is awesome ...I used to talk to those dudes a while back ...They sent me their first cd ...and I just bought their new cd on Century Media records..very cool band!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, I dug up a single from the new Macabre album. This song is on their website, www.mudermetal.com

The Hillside Stranglers

Comment

I personally like the album Sinister Slaughter best.

Here's another song from Murder Metal-
                Diary Of Torture

Comment

Working...
                X