Holy Crap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!!

That show that I went to last night was the most intense show I've ever been to! It was Bleeding Through, Walls of Jericho, Martyr AD, It Dies Today, and Even Angels Carry Knives. There was a ton of people packed into this tiny little room all going apeshit! I was right in front, in the middle so the bands were all really close-in fact, when the singers would jump on the monitor they were leaning right on me (which was pretty rad when Walls of Jericho played-they have a female singer that's a hottie!) Every single band kicked ass, I've got some cds to buy, but Bleeding Through just topped off the night. Despite some technical difficulties and a bad mix, they just killed it! I talked to Marta and Ryan for a while after the show and they are just the nicest people ever, which is cool. But all the bands were killer and I really recommend you guys checking this tour out while you still can. I feel really lucky to have been able to see Bleeding Through twice on such a small stage...next time they'll probably play the bigger stage with a barrier.

Re: Holy Crap!!

bleeding through, i hear, fuckin' rules. i'm glad you enjoyed the show, bro! and i hear good things about walls of jericho too.

Comment

Re: Holy Crap!!

I was working (security) at the Glasgow Barfly when walls of jericho were playing earlier on in the year. Wish i wasn't working for it but i managed to catch most of the bands set, kicked ass.

My mate Al (who also normally works on the door at Barfly) and his band were doing support (Broken Oath). They knock some serious balls!

Comment

Working...
      X