Nick Menza Canned From Deth Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Menza Canned From Deth Tour

Whatever happened, it took place faster that poop going through a goose. Not only is he off the tour, but the webmaster removed his "bio" and Nick's section of the forums. On top of that, the new bass player decided to make a new post which includes a cheap shot aimed at Nick.

Replacing Nick will be Shawn Drover, the brother of Ben, er Glen. The official announcement should be damn interesting. I guess Dave couldn't wait to get his solo career going. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "POOP"

Re: Nick Menza Canned From Deth Tour

Here we go again...

Comment

Megadeth has always been Dave's solo career
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Whatever happend could not have been Dave's fault. It's never his fault.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Whatever happend could not have been Dave's fault. It's never his fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "POOP"

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes band line-ups to stay constant. I was gutted when Adrian Smith left Iron Maiden in 89 and likewise with Marty Friedman and Jason Newsted.....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Shhhhiiiiittt.

who da thunk? after menza pulling crap on them in the past like lying about him having cancer, and dave letting him back in the fold...i wonder what he did this time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes band line-ups to stay constant. I was gutted when Adrian Smith left Iron Maiden in 89 and likewise with Marty Friedman and Jason Newsted.....

[/ QUOTE ]

So do I, man, but You never know how things go down when You're in a band. Recently I had to part ways with a singer that I would have never thought about leaving just a few months ago. As far as the Megadeth thing... Well I agree with the above statement that Megadeth IS Dave's solo project. I have faith with whoever he gets to carry his vision.

Comment

even marty friedman's said the same thing. something along the lines of how he respects dave because he knows how to front a project. how everyone else is just a means and a way to get to his final goal.

Comment

I enjoyed Megadeth not just because of Dave.
                    He should just play with Karaoke background music.
                    So no need to worry about other members.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Bwahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I didn't think Nick would last all that long back in the band. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy Crap my boy Shawn got the gig...!!!!

KICK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

You know men , Shawn would never put out a piece of crap like Nick did on his solo disc...Shawn can kill that dude!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And the list of no names continues!

Seriously, he's ripping the fans off by calling this megadeth.I'll pass when they come nov. 2nd.

I like the new cd,but when they tour,you wouldnt know the band from the fukkin road crew.Thats lame , Dave.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            And the list of no names continues!

Seriously, he's ripping the fans off by calling this megadeth.I'll pass when they come nov. 2nd.

I like the new cd,but when they tour,you wouldnt know the band from the fukkin road crew.Thats lame , Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            So if Dave happened to disover YOU and thought you were awesome and wanted you in his band, should people not go see you because you're a lame "nobody"?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Megadeth has always been Dave's solo career

[/ QUOTE ]
                              bwaaahhahahahah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yep, (the post my drunk ass was thrown out of metallica) solo career [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....don't get me wrong though ,,i love Megadave....all the way up till that risk crap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X