Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamb of God, F.F. and C.O.B. kicked ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: throwdown, heavy?

Kim has really huge slapularies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Kim's vocals sound fine to me, for Sinergy. I prefer Sinergy to Bodom. And I'd rather listen to Kim than say, Angela Gossow. I'd really like to get into Arch Enemy, they groove hard and have some great guitar parts, but then Angela starts singing(?)....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

yeah Angela's garble can grate on a nerve or two... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          yeah Angela's garble can grate on a nerve or two... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like her vocals personally, just as mean and evil as any dude.

BTW, she is sexy as hell live.
          Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

Sinergy and Bodom both rule..

Lamb of God always confuses me with Life of Agony [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Angela is OK for the most part...she has (one) vocal style which makes all the music sound the same ...as does LOG.

I like both bands very much and think Arch Enemy kicks serious amounts of ass but she's the weakest link...but a weak link with tits.

I do like Liva better even though he's a bit monotone.

There is much better death vocalists out there than Angela ...that's for sure...they just don't have a gash and some decent titties. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For example , if you put Bjorn "speed" strid of Soilwork in Arch Enemy ...that would kick major ass IMO...but Speed can't sing for everybody ...no matter how hard he tries. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But Angel is cool ...AE didn't get the popularity they have until she joined ...so it was a great move on their part...but it would be nice if she could be ...well...more "dynamic".

Comment

I don't get the LOG / LOA connection.

But when I hear in the main chorus part to "we will rise" I feel the urgency to scream ..."OK OK OK now shut the fukk up already"...to me she sounds very grating there!

not only does it repeat wayyyyyyyy too many times but it's loaded with so much echo ..to make it even more sucky!

But the music is incredible!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I don't get the LOG / LOA connection.

[/ QUOTE ]

you just made it (: because of the LOA/LOG I always mix up the names.. I know the music is very different
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhh....OK [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      There is much better death vocalists out there than Angela ...that's for sure...they just don't have a gash and some decent titties. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Chuck Billy... best death metal singer ever!!! And Testament isn't really a death metal band, but Chuck can cover it all! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Angela Gossow is a b!tch. Yes, I've met her.

Comment

I can believe that Ace.

Toe I was thinking Chuck Billy ....he's the **** ...but not really a death metal singer ...he sure can growl though.

Chuck Billy is awesome!

Comment

I hear a new Testament album should be out soon, too. Can't wait. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll get it the day it's released!

Comment

As will I... can't wait! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And my quest for getting the whole Testament discographie continues... "Demonic" should be in the mail anyday now.

Chuck Billy is one of my favourite vocalists. Whether he sings or growls, it always sounds heavy as ****!
                                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                                X