New Chris Caffery---- Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chris Caffery---- Faces

Anyone heard it yet? I just got it in the mail today and so far it seems bad ass.... I will be on the orad tomorrow so I will be able to listen to both disks and then I'll try and give a review of some sorts....

Re: New Chris Caffery---- Faces

Hey Brad I think I seen that at The End Records...where did you get that??

I want one...he's a cool dude and a cool player!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Faces and the bonus disk God Damn War are very impressive!! I needed a while to get used to his singing, but the songwriting, lyrics and guitarwork are just great [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This is the only place I have been able to find it..... I got the heads up through his Fan club....

www.impulsemusic.com

Comment

ahhhhh IMPULSE haven't ordered with them for some time ...but my buddy always buys stuff from Impulse.

their prices is a bit high...but I'll grab one.

Thanks!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why didn't I hear of him before?! He is awesome!
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My favorite Caffery stuff is Doctor Butcher...and his work in the first Metallium disc.

To me , Savatage died when Criss Oliva died ...but Caffery does do a decent job.

Comment

I checked some MP3 samples and sounded cool.

Comment

http://www.melodicrock.com/minibytes.html
                  14th album from the top.
                  There are 5 MP3 samples.

There are a lot of cool samples there too.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw it in my local record store today... they have or can get just about anything imaginable. I didn't buy it because I was on a two-disc budget today and only picked up the new Fates Warning and Dokken. The store has a website, too. http://www.vvinyl.com/
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

it;s good. i prefer the bonus disc "god damn war". its a bit "angrier" and more cohensive. worth a listen. i agree with horns666...get the dr butcher cd if you don't have it.

Comment

Doctor Butcher is really what Savatage should have been after Chris Oliva died. Really cool stuff. Very heavy with a classic Savatage vocal groove... Tasty.

Shame Savatage is done for the most part now. Caffery could have carried on the name with class assuredly.

Too much dough in TSO I guess.

Comment

TSO is the exact reason Savatage doesn't exist any longer. I'm really good friends with Jeff (drummer) and TSO is their main focus because it's a big money maker.
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I wouldn't say that Savatage doesn't exist anymore. According to Jon Oliva it's just a break until the 25th anniversary of the band (in 2006 or 2007) when they will release a new CD and a DVD and do a world tour with as many as possible past and present members. I guess time will tell what will REALLY happen... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The new Fates is fantastic [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]looked at Faces today and passed ....guess I have to go back tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X