The Haunted - Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunted - Revolver

Wow [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Lovin' it so far. Anyone else pick this up? Whattaya think?

Re: The Haunted - Revolver

too hardcore for me. I don't like that guys Vocals. Marco Aro was gold.

Comment

I ordered the shirt for 10 bucks from century media and I was gonna pick up the album today but it's still not up here yet , gonna try to download some of it now if I can find it .... but I did pick up the limited edition symphony x the oddessy today , very cool , my fave album in a long long time ! awesome guitarist that mike romeo ! I use lots of his stuff for teaching and solo technique . //Steve

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        too hardcore for me. I don't like that guys Vocals. Marco Aro was gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, I love Peter Dolvings vocals... I'd take him over Marco anyday [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Went to Best Buy purposely ...but they were sold out ...I'll try and score one tomorrow..

I know it kicks ass all their stuff kicks ass..

BVands like Shadows Fall , God Forbid , KSE , LOG and crap are pretty cool ..

BUT The Haunted RULES!!!!

Just picked up a band called Ninnaum ...pretty decent blackend Thrash..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ok I downloaded it last night and ripped it late cause I had to teach and eat , but I listened to it today and **** it's good ! can't wait till I get my copy up here they haven't got em in yet , hopfully next week . I figured out the 5th track and 99 , very fun to play very cool riffs and I am very glad peter is back cause he's got more balls and more dynamics than marco does . ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

I'm diggin it, but it did go a little more hardcore for my tastes. All in all, still a really good album

Comment

The tone on it sounds more like At The Gates Slaughter of the Soul to me.

definately worth the purchase.

Comment

I picked it up tonight and think it's great!! I'm glad Peter is back on vocals. I always liked him better than Marco, though Marco was cool, too.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks like I'm in the minority so far. I listened to it at a friend's place... I really didn't like it. Nothing to do with vocals, I just don't like the songs. Just too boring for me. I haven't really liked anything they've done since "The Haunted Made Me Do It." I've seen them live twice, once with both the bros, once with the other dude who filled in the tour with Catastrophic and Witchery. Patrik Jensen is a **** machine. Pulling a 2 and a half hour set each night..

Comment

... that was marco from the crown who was playing with em then . but dude this is way better than the last album give it another listen bro . //Steve

Comment

I knew it was a dude from the Crown, but I couldn't remember which one.. Man people were heckling him at that show.. I felt really bad... This one dude next to me kept spitting at him and I told him to cut it out or I'd crush him (at the time I was doing a lot of weight lifting and I was pretty ripped, plus I'm about 6'3" and this dude was about 5'5") and the guy just went into this big rant about how I was a poseur and how At The Gates rules... He did it again and right as I went to make him stop the security came up and picked him out of the crowd and threw his ass out.

Comment

just shoot him..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah that sucks ! to be completely honest marcus is a way better guitarist than jensen or anders , and a better lead player as well .... and a jackson man as well [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

The CD inlay says The Haunted is endorsed by Caparison and ESP now.

I'd always seen clips of them with LPs.

What model Caparison is being used?

Comment

Working...
                              X