The Haunted - Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Haunted - Revolver

They've been endorsed by ESP for quite awhile now... I remember seeing a pic of them somewhere using a couple of the Eclipse (Les Paul copy) models. Not sure of the Caparison models.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

http://www.kyowashokai.co.jp/caparis...rsbjorler.html

Comment

can anyone pls tell me where they downloaded 'revolver' from...any torrent sites or sumthin??

Comment

kazaa lite

Comment

Not diggin' this album too much....not enough thrashing goin on for my tastes....the first album will always be the best one...I do love the vocals on the new one though, at least the screams, not so much the clean stuff...

Comment

Dumpy , The clean stuff ???!!!...there is clean stuff ...awwwwww they are not trying to get all Americanized are they...not them too..

I didn't get it yet ....I ordered it but Century Media is slow as molasses right now..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dumpy , The clean stuff ???!!!...there is clean stuff ...awwwwww they are not trying to get all Americanized are they...not them too..

I didn't get it yet ....I ordered it but Century Media is slow as molasses right now..

[/ QUOTE ]

there's very few clean parts, nothing to worry about [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

it's a superb album. Maybe not as good as "Made me Do it" but it's probably my 2nd favorite Haunted Album.

Comment

OK ...The Haunted is one of my faves in the genre man ...

The Haunted , Darkane , Soilwork , Dimension Zero , The Crown , The Forsaken is amoung my upmost faves...

I dig Jensen's riffs ..I love his stuff in Witchery too ...I can relate with that dude in the riff dept...Dumpy you too!!!

Total At The fukkin' Gates baby!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you'll like the lyrics on those clean parts bill lol like" bury me in a shallow grave so the dogs can dig me out , if I die tonight it suits me fine" lol that 1st part is bloody funny hey lol //Steve

Comment

rEVOLVEr is a great album, but it is my least favorite of all of The Haunted's stuff. One Kill Wonder is my favorite, followed by ...Made Me Do It. Dolving is more dynamic, but Aro is just more brutal and fits The Haunted's music more, IMO.

Comment

The Haunted used to endorse ESP's LTD Japan line, Edwards. The guitarist used the White LP Custom copy with EMGS.

Comment

you cannot under any circumstance compare "revolver" with anything soilwork has ever put out....it's a good heavy album but it has very simple riffing...kinda sounds like they were trying to do an A-tuned black sabbath inspired thing.
                            Soilwork is much more melodic and much more interesting musically IMO...but this haunted is a great "I'm pissed off at the world and I'm gonna let you know about it" type of album.
                            I think the clean vox on the song "My Shadows" was pretty cool...fit the song nicely.
                            But don't worry Bill..no emo going on here for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            It's also currently the favorite album of Robb and Phil of MachineHead.

- Rune.

Comment

I wasnt keen on it either. It kinda seemed like they were settling into this mid-paced groove, and I wasnt keen. Still, I wanted '...Made Me Do It' all over again, so no wonder I was disappointed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Working...
                              X