Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will not die

Re: It will not die

Looks better than ever! I think the metal bracket is kinda cool. Just get Steinburger and fab some inter changing shapes for it and attach the to the sides! You could have any shape you want. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I like it but...uh... what the hell is it?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I like it but...uh... what the hell is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It used to be his Yellow Star. I guess that's what a guitar looks like when it's been to hell and back! (a few times) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

i thought holmes painted over the logos of his guitars now that he's no endorsing jacksons?

Comment

Dayum.... Holmes looks old........ [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

that plate is awesome. now i have full faith that my guitars will last, especially if Mr. I'm A Animal's guitar is still up and running... and thats a plate holding the vol. pot right?

my God...if you think Your frugal guitar-wise, check that **** out...he couldn;t afford to get his star replicated, or just get another one? or get his repaired?

Comment

That's what I call MOJO! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah, right up there with Stevie's #1! and i meant, refinished, not repaired, haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X