Renegade Playboys guitarist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renegade Playboys guitarist

hey guys. I went to see Dragonforce a few weeks ago, Renegade Playboys were supporting them. One of the guitarists was playing a Jackson, i'm not sure what model it is. All i know is that it has 3 humbuckers

He reminds me of a young Jake E Lee [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Renegade Playboys guitarist

Dragonforce is so underrated, how were they?

Don't kow about the jackson..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

They were brilliant, they had a short power cut so that they had to turn down, too loud apparently. I thought it could of done with a bit more volume. I also think the security need to chill a bit, throwing people away for crowd surfing even when the band encouraged it [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Are you sure that's a he?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Probably a Custom Shop.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Not a custom shop. It says Professional or Performer on the headstock next to the Jackson logo.

Comment

Looks like a Performer. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Guitar is a 1994/95' Jackson Professional Stealth,three-hum,fixed bridge/string-thru!!Don't know where he gets his make-up though!!LOL!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Are you sure that's a he?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding!

Comment

Working...
                X