Rage appreciation thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage appreciation thread!!

This band kicks some serious ass!They're on stage from lots of years and I believe they deserve much more.Lots of great albums and every album is different from the other.Hail Rage [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Rage appreciation thread!!

I have EVERY RAGE album made..

and Victor Smolski is amazing...I even have his solo album!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh cool!How is it?
      Ever heard his stuff with mind odissey?I wonder how it sounds.He is really an amazing player!I should download something from his homepage about that period.I've seen Rage for this year for the second time,and they played a great show as usual!

Comment

I agree, that Zack De La Rocha guy can sure lay down the boogie. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

JUST KIDDING! Just a joke...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Modor it is very cool ...it's almost like a later Rage disc ...there is guys from Rage on it along with that prague orchestra in places..
          and of course some shred....if your a big fan of Smolski's ...I think you'd like it..

they have it at Century Media...that's where I got mine....I haven't listened to it for a while..

I just keep getting more and more new stuff ...it's hard trying to keep up with all the good metal out there.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X