Caught site of a cool Guitar last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught site of a cool Guitar last night

Last Night I was watching VH1 classic (like usual) and they showed a Heart video "Never" or "Heaven" One of their later more "Pop" hits and I noticed Nancy was playing what looked like a small, shall I say it "dinky" star. honeyburst finish with a gold Kahler. I couldn't figure out what it was ..Dean? It had a Dean looking type of headstock on it, sweet looking guitar, anyone have any idea what it was and if they are still around or available? It looked great
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Re: Caught site of a cool Guitar last night

I'm pretty sure that's a Dean Baby Z bro!!

Comment

Yeah, Dean.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys ,Ever play one? are they available or was that a Nancy Wilson custom made job?

Comment

never mind I found them all over the internet for dirt cheap, can't be what she was playing, hers must have been a USA model.

Comment

Nope,it's a Dean Baby Z bro!!Also,check out Hearts video "Cities Are Burning" & you can check out Tracys #1128 pink w/black spider web Charvel strathead that used to belong to Howard Leese!!

Comment

It was a Dean Baby Z Deluxe I believe. I have a V that is very similiar. They are very cool. They go pretty cheap too. Mine is early to mid 80's, mint, blueburst, binding, mop block inlays, neck thru, gold hardware and a Kaler Pro bridge. I paid $400 or so and that is HIGH for them.

Comment

so are they any good?playabiltity, sound etc? I really like the way hers looked

Comment

Working...
                X