Mattias Ia Eklundh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattias Ia Eklundh!!

I know he isn't a Jackson user, but I don't see much talk about this guy anywhere. I think he's a phenomenal guitarist and in my mind the most under appreciated. I imagine a lot of you have heard of him, but if not take a look.

http://home.swipnet.se/freakguitar/music.html

Re: Mattias Ia Eklundh!!

I love his playing a lot! I just have Freak Kitchen's self titled cd though, should look into more of his stuff soon.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Freak Guitar check his personal site. IA is one damn good guitarist and with freak kitchen he shows some wicked humor as well [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

He is a amazing player!
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

He's like the "Nordic Steve Vai"....very left-field stuff, but amazing!

Comment

Sorry for interrupting, guys, but why I keep connecting this guy with Opeth or Carcass or Arch Enemy? Sounds so familiar to me, but after reading his bio I've found no band that would match my thoughts.

Comment

Mattias never worked for any of those bands. He did work with Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah a bit on his solo project.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sorry for interrupting, guys, but why I keep connecting this guy with Opeth or Carcass or Arch Enemy? Sounds so familiar to me, but after reading his bio I've found no band that would match my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

AFAIK he was supposed to contribute some leads for Edge of Sanity's Crimson II, but couldn't make it because he was busy with another project or something.
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                X