Dissection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dissection

The new song is not good. Reminds me of Iron Maiden and Children of Bothom [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Jon has good taste in guitars though.. Black Gibson LP [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You're a big fan of Dissection style black metal, aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You're a big fan of Dissection style black metal, aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah!
        Generaly, I don't like technical black metal, but Dissection keeps the evil melody and feeling. They don't have a lot of pointless masturbation either.

It's also very fun to play, I can't stay with my power-grips for ever, and Dissectin is a good alternative to all the lead based bands i dont like.

Damn. a few weeks ago, I made this killer lead part, but after a while, I found out that it was the end of the song called "The Somberlain" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate it when that happens. Writting someone else's song by accident.

Comment

Wow... I just listened to that clip. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

That is NOT Dissection, no matter what they want to call it.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Wow... I just listened to that clip. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

That is NOT Dissection, no matter what they want to call it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's not Dissection, it is the Return of Dissection, literally. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I absolutely love everything up to and including Live Legacy...

That new song clip was repulsive. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Xeno, to make you feel better, that clip that you posted was 100X better than the new Dissection. Will it sell as well? Probably not. That's the problem with the music business. These guys have the advertising juggernaut on their side... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, it doesn't make me feel any better, but thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, music is mostly about who you know, luck, and timing. If all three don't come together at the same time, it doesn't happen... well unless you're corporate rock. Then it doesn't really matter. PR sells.

Comment

I'm interested in hearing the complete song, but like I said above, it sounded like an In Flames b-side. They'll probably never be able to match the quality of their earlier material, but that's just how it goes with most bands, yanno? We will always have Storm Of The Light's Bane.

Brice Leclercq, the new bass player, used to be in a local Seattle metal band a while back called Sol Negro. It is kind of funny that he got out of here, played with Nightrage and now he's playing with Dissection.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Well, it doesn't make me feel any better, but thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, music is mostly about who you know, luck, and timing. If all three don't come together at the same time, it doesn't happen... well unless you're corporate rock. Then it doesn't really matter. PR sells.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Wouldn't that fall in with "who you know"?

Comment

Working...
                        X